Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top pitchers in the 13th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who are some of the top pitchers so far this season?
And please dont just go on W/L record. Look at who the W and L's have come against.
Hitters_Count Wrote:And please dont just go on W/L record. Look at who the W and L's have come against.
We will find out who the top pitchers are starting on May 19th my friend.....
I posted that comment because some kids have inflated W/L records by beating mostly the bottom teams in the region. When it comes to facing quality teams like the Norths, Souths, HC etc... they dont fair so well. I'll take a kid who is 4-4 with losses against the top teams in the region where he held his own, but just didnt get the run support or maybe a key error helped the other team to a victory.

You are correct Cuz, come District/Region time, the cream will surely rise to the top. Looking forward to a very competitive Regional tourny this year at your place.
:rockon:
Hitters_Count Wrote:I posted that comment because some kids have inflated W/L records by beating mostly the bottom teams in the region. When it comes to facing quality teams like the Norths, Souths, HC etc... they dont fair so well. I'll take a kid who is 4-4 with losses against the top teams in the region where he held his own, but just didnt get the run support or maybe a key error helped the other team to a victory.

You are correct Cuz, come District/Region time, the cream will surely rise to the top. Looking forward to a very competitive Regional tourny this year at your place.
:rockon:
I understand what you're saying sir, I believe most folks (particularly coaches) around the region know who the top 4 or 5 pitchers are. As for discussion about them right now I believe that most people around the programs are being conservative with their comments the closer we get to postseason, dont want to post any bulletin board material that might get used against their team later on down the line.....
Hurley, Leisge, Hoskins, Neal, T. Allen, Z. Allen, Combs.