Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: NCAA 07 Football Tourney
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just recently went to Myrtle Beach over my fall break and went to EB Games in the mall and they had a NCAA Football 07 Tournament in there so I decided to join b/c is it one of my favorite games to play. It was like the NCAA Tournament for bball, 64 players and all that stuff. So i figured with everyone playing and being so good I would get defeated 1st game. I end up making it to the semi-finals with the Florida Gators and was defeated 23-17 by a guy from Michigan and of course he had Michigan. Winner got $100, but unfortunately nothing for the semi-finalist, lol. But I figured Id share this piece of info with everyone!
thats pretty cool congrats
-STAT- Wrote:I just recently went to Myrtle Beach over my fall break and went to EB Games in the mall and they had a NCAA Football 07 Tournament in there so I decided to join b/c is it one of my favorite games to play. It was like the NCAA Tournament for bball, 64 players and all that stuff. So i figured with everyone playing and being so good I would get defeated 1st game. I end up making it to the semi-finals with the Florida Gators and was defeated 23-17 by a guy from Michigan and of course he had Michigan. Winner got $100, but unfortunately nothing for the semi-finalist, lol. But I figured Id share this piece of info with everyone!

Congrats! That's a big accomplishment. I wish they would have something like that here in Lexington at the mall or something. I love NCAA '07. Did you play it for the 360 or what?
NCAA 07 is outta control, im not very good at it but its awesome
SEKYscout Wrote:Congrats! That's a big accomplishment. I wish they would have something like that here in Lexington at the mall or something. I love NCAA '07. Did you play it for the 360 or what?

Yeah I played it on 360. I even surprised myself that I dont so good on the 360 controllers b/c I dont have alot of experience with them but I dont rlly good. And yeah I totally agree that they should have something like this in Lexington, b/c NCAA 07 is my favorite game! And thanks for all the compliments