Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cordia kids transferring to Perry?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whats the news on all the Cordia kids coming to Perry? Heard yesterday that a Corida Assistant was teaching at Perry.
Cordia fired an assistant and he came to Perry.
After all the smack PCc fans and administrators talked I cant wait to hear what they say when their new hire has brought in players.LOL
I guess someone has to fill Johnson's shoes next year. Nothing wrong with filling them with 2, especially when they are 6'10" and 6'4", LOL
Something don't pass the smell test here....Oh well :popcorn:
The 14th is the biggest joke in the state. And the Khsaa is worried about whether a 5th grader stay back or not. UNREAL.
insideinfo Wrote:The 14th is the biggest joke in the state. And the Khsaa is worried about whether a 5th grader stay back or not. UNREAL.

Perfectly said. Confusederiously:
thegr81 Wrote:After all the smack PCc fans and administrators talked I cant wait to hear what they say when their new hire has brought in players.LOL

Talk smack?!?!

We play transfers like they're going out of style and have consistently done it.
Isn't that an oxymoron, saying that the 14th region is the biggest joke in the state and you yourself inside actually being the biggest joke in state. Lol
Also...

Don't think anyone posted it on here.

Did anyone hear the stuff about Oumar Keita really being 18?
Hauler Wrote:Isn't that an oxymoron, saying that the 14th region is the biggest joke in the state and you yourself inside actually being the biggest joke in state. Lol

The only defense you have for the 14th is to call me a joke? Then I would say I pretty much nailed it.
Info you are the carrot top of the message boards, keep them coming. How about a big hand for no info.
First, oumar keita is not 18 his birthday is 12-22-1999 . I know this for a fact I have looked at his birth certificate andBesides even if he was 18 he would still be legal to play this year. But he is not 18 this is just a ploy from disgruntled employees that want to try to stir something up. As for cordia loosing players to perry there has been talk about combs leaving but I will just about bet he won't go anywhere. I know I have heard the rumors that lulu and marquis nowell will enroll at perry next week. If anyone on here is a betting man I will bet you that will not happen. Cordia will keep the players they have they are not going to leave. I know where all this is coming from and you perry people will figure it eventually.
Perry is working up quite a coaching staff!
Buford T Justice Wrote:First, oumar keita is not 18 his birthday is 12-22-1999 . I know this for a fact I have looked at his birth certificate andBesides even if he was 18 he would still be legal to play this year. But he is not 18 this is just a ploy from disgruntled employees that want to try to stir something up. As for cordia loosing players to perry there has been talk about combs leaving but I will just about bet he won't go anywhere. I know I have heard the rumors that lulu and marquis nowell will enroll at perry next week. If anyone on here is a betting man I will bet you that will not happen. Cordia will keep the players they have they are not going to leave. I know where all this is coming from and you perry people will figure it eventually.

I bet you haven't!!!
Lmao.. Nothing funnier than watching the Cordia Homers go full crazy.
[quote=Hauler]Info you are the carrot top of the message boards, keep them coming. How about a big hand for no info.[/
Don't let the truth bother you!!
His facebook page says his birthday is 12-22-99. So he is only 14? Is he a freshman?
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:His facebook page says his birthday is 12-22-99. So he is only 14? Is he a freshman?

Currently, he's an 8th grader.
A Nice player. :Cheerlead
Its getting interesting at Perry they got more recruites coming in than Kentucky, 3 from Cordia 1 from Philly and who knows who else.
Sources say that Perry Central is looking at bringing in Trey Lyles next year since he may not get to play much at UK and will fire a teacher to give his dad a job there. I heard that they want to sign LeBron James this offseason too, apparently John Punkin and Heston Beverly made a deal with the devil.

Of course this is all sarcasm . . . but it would not shock me. Perry is about as bad as Cordia for recruiting.
The Chief Wrote:Sources say that Perry Central is looking at bringing in Trey Lyles next year since he may not get to play much at UK and will fire a teacher to give his dad a job there. I heard that they want to sign LeBron James this offseason too, apparently John Punkin and Heston Beverly made a deal with the devil.

Of course this is all sarcasm . . . but it would not shock me. Perry is about as bad as Cordia for recruiting.

That's the funniest thing I've ever heard.

:poker face:
After the last couple of years nothing surprises me. That fiasco at Cordia beats anything I have witnessed. Ray Casonga from ER to Pikeville another one. KHSAA doesn't really investigate anything any more, they expect schools to do this for them instead.
zaga_fan Wrote:Also...

Don't think anyone posted it on here.

Did anyone hear the stuff about Oumar Keita really being 18?
Lord KNOWS I can't wait until graduation day when this whole fiasco will be OVER!
No names? Who was the coach and who are the players?
Tell me how to upload a picture and i will prove it!!!!!!
Buford T Justice Wrote:First, oumar keita is not 18 his birthday is 12-22-1999 . I know this for a fact I have looked at his birth certificate andBesides even if he was 18 he would still be legal to play this year. But he is not 18 this is just a ploy from disgruntled employees that want to try to stir something up. As for cordia loosing players to perry there has been talk about combs leaving but I will just about bet he won't go anywhere. I know I have heard the rumors that lulu and marquis nowell will enroll at perry next week. If anyone on here is a betting man I will bet you that will not happen. Cordia will keep the players they have they are not going to leave. I know where all this is coming from and you perry people will figure it eventually.
Please don't bet the house! you will be homeless!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Uh Oh will hazard be in play. :popcorn:
Pages: 1 2