Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bledsoe is washed up!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dallas is not a threat to win it all with Bledsoe.T.O has mental problems to boot.That was the worst performance by a QB on any level I have seen in a long time.
AMEN!!! Bledsoe could have tied the game but instead threw an interception!! Something needs to be done!!!!!!
Time for Tony Romo in my opinion
UKGIRL20 Wrote:Time for Tony Romo in my opinion

I also think it is time for Tony Romo since Bledsoe is not doing anything for them.
They have played for games and i beleive bledsoe has 7 interceptions already thats horrible. it still gets me that dallas didnt draft a quarterback
Everyone on the Cowboys are washed up !
I wouldn't go quite THAT far... BUT... Bledsoe needs to retire!!! LOLOL>...
bledsoe can carry a team but not to the playoffs he is a great backup at this point. loose the rest of the game and get a 1 pick and get brady qinn

the hustler

Everyone says Favre needs to retire, Bledsoe is by far worse than he is. I don't see anyway that Romo doesn't see action next week
ESPN just said that Bledsoe is "where it's at"... they think that he is the better QB.... YEAH....right~~~
Parcells said in the press conference today that Bledsoe is still his starter. I really think any QB would have had problems with the Eagles defense yesterday with the intensity they were playing with.
the hustler Wrote:Everyone says Favre needs to retire, Bledsoe is by far worse than he is. I don't see anyway that Romo doesn't see action next week

farve is still good but doesn't have a team around him.
Bledsoe makes probably some of the worst decisions I have ever seen from a QB.
Looked good today, although they did play the Texans. Threw for 3 TD's all to T.rO.uble. But I agree with everyone on here. Parcells needs to give Romo a chance
Romo did get a chance! He threw the 3rd TD to Owens!!
Romo's touchdown looked real tough if anybody saw it. I'm being sarcastic by the way. My grandfather could have thrown that touchdown to Owens from 1 yard away wide opne.
I really think Romo is better than Bledsoe..But Bledsoe is Parcells kinda guy!
alfus21 Wrote:Romo's touchdown looked real tough if anybody saw it. I'm being sarcastic by the way. My grandfather could have thrown that touchdown to Owens from 1 yard away wide opne.

LOL... and to think... he didn't have 3 quarters to get warmed up like Bledsoe did!! LOL... The cowboys didn't do ANYTHING the first 2 quarters... the woke up after halftime though.... Thank god they didn't lose to the Texans... SHEW... that would have been a hard one to swallow!!! LOLOL... (Alfus... how old is your granddad??? Maybe Parcells needs to sign him!!! ROFL)...Smile
TO looked great!!!