Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Will the Titans get it turned around?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Titans looked really good today in a tough loss to Indy. Vince Young looked pretty solid at times and showed signs of growth and maturity. The defense held the Colts powerhouse offense in check for most of the game. The running game looked great against the Indy defense. They played the most physical game that they have played the whole season so far. So do you think they they will get it turned around? I think that they will be a force to reckon with in a couple of years!!!!!
Yes, if todays game was any indication.They could have won.

the hustler

It was a tough loss but AI don't think it was what the Titans were doing, but the Colts weren't doing. They look unfocused and sluggish for most of the game. But I do think the Titans will improve as the year goes on. I think they are where the 49ers were last year
Like everyone else I think it will take a few years to do so, the only reason I would like to see them improve is b/c of Vince Young, he has alot of talent and hopefully he will mature into a great QB like he was at UT. And with the Haynesworth incident that took alot of the attention off the football team for the latter part of the week, but they did play strong againist the best offense in the business, but came up short. Jeff Fisher is rlly on the hot seat if he doesnt get a few wins in the book.
I don't think they will turn it around this year but they might have it turned around next year.
no

the hustler

I believe Vince Young is the future MVP of the league here in 4-5 when he hits his prime. He has almost the speed of Vick, but faster than McNabb. He also has a more accurate arem than Vick and better field awareness