Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bracken County opening
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do we know the number of candidates? Any names being discussed?
I would have thought that they would have named a coach by now.
Have they closed the application process yet or narrowed down their pool of candidates???
I thought Bracken was hard after Hinson?
Just saw on Facebook Hinson is staying at Augusta
I was under the impression that Hinson to Bracken was almost a sure thing. Been hearing it for a week or so. Now I'm hearing there was an issue with not having a position at the school for him. If the school would have had a job for him he was coming to Bracken. From what I was told (by various sources) he was their guy from day one. Not sure who their second option is/was. I'm hearing there's several upset ppl in Brooksville right now. All I know is this process has takin way too long. And I think that might also played a factor in Hinsons decision. The administration at Bracken are really dragging their feet on this whole deal IMO. I just wish they would get someone in place soon so the returning kids know how their coach is going to be before the dead period. At the end of the day it's the kids who are going to be playing for the new coach who ever it may be so get something done for their sake!!
Hinson can do better than Bracken County, and hopefully will get something in the area in the next year or two.
Mr. Onion Head Wrote:Hinson can do better than Bracken County, and hopefully will get something in the area in the next year or two.

He already is doing better than Bracken County.
Heard that Bracken may have offered the job to someone, anybody here this? I dont have a name though.
Jeremy Miles
I'm wondering who made the schedule...open up with Montgomery Co. and then travel to Knott County Central the second game... WOW !! Good Luck Bears!