Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 22 Breathitt County 7 (5 innings)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Dawgs are on fire. :flame:
Bulldogs miss the 2pt conversion on the last TD.
Agree with you Tiger. Looks more like a football score. Hazard hits the ball so well and Breathitt County is coming along. I see improvement but their just young pups that basically are just getting started. I'm proud of what Coach Combs has accomplished so far with this young group of kids that only one player even got to play from last years team. They make too many young mistakes and errors and walks will kill you in high school baseball. That young group will be hard to deal with in 2 or 3 years. They hit the ball well just struggle with young pitching and defense. It will come it just takes time to start a program.
Baseball12 Wrote:Agree with you Tiger. Looks more like a football score. Hazard hits the ball so well and Breathitt County is coming along. I see improvement but their just young pups that basically are just getting started. I'm proud of what Coach Combs has accomplished so far with this young group of kids that only one player even got to play from last years team. They make too many young mistakes and errors and walks will kill you in high school baseball. That young group will be hard to deal with in 2 or 3 years. They hit the ball well just struggle with young pitching and defense. It will come it just takes time to start a program.

Understand your thought process baseball12 and respect it, we have and will continue to go through the same things as youth playing in varsity. It seems Paintsville will have to with the numbers. Best to the Bobcats in the future, it will pay off eventually but get ready to hear the haters.