Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Former coach fairview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tucker (GA): Per source, former Fairview HS (KY) head coach Nathan Mcpeek has accepted the offensive line / associate head coach job at Tucker HS. This was on footballscoop website guess it's true.
Good luck to Nate!
Heard this last week at Russell's practice. He's going to a good team, 08 & 11 6a state champs and 13 runner-up. 18 kids have already committed to Bama, Auburn, Georgia, Kansas State and smaller schools.
Best of luck, RP!
He's my friend but thanks I'm enjoying work today appreciate the good luck
Best of luck
Where is Tucker high school at?
foxbatone Wrote:Where is Tucker high school at?

Dekalb County, Georgia close to Atlanta. One of the top football programs in the state of Georgia which says a lot. Produce more SEC caliber kids than the entire state of Kentucky in most years.
They're playing Miami Northwestern (Fla.) next year, which I believe is considered by some to be the best high school football program in the entire country.
Some people seem to always come out smelling like a rose. Nonetheless congrats to coach mcpeek and best of luck playing some of the nations best.
If he doesn't learn how to stop a smaller, faster d line with those big boys he likes to put up front, he won't come out smelling like a rose. They couldn't keep the smaller faster linemen out of the backfield at wku.
Best of luck
Tucker went 14-1 in 5A last year
Bon Voyage!
Careful fellas, don't say anything the least bit negative about good old mcpeek. Russellpride gets his panties in a wad.
mysonis55 Wrote:Careful fellas, don't say anything the least bit negative about good old mcpeek. Russellpride gets his panties in a wad.

I'm friends with him and know him
Unlike people on this site he no longer coaches in KY so move on buddy talk about the great joe Morris and the ultimate recruiters mayfield #havegreatdepressinglife
I did not buddy talk about anyone. I simply stated a fact. If he cannot figure out the formula to stop a small quicker line with the big fellas, then he could have problems with that job. That is not saying anything about his credibility or any other facet of his character. That is simply an observation that directly relates to his coaching ability in the area in which he is supposed to be an expert in his new job.
mysonis55 Wrote:I did not buddy talk about anyone. I simply stated a fact. If he cannot figure out the formula to stop a small quicker line with the big fellas, then he could have problems with that job. That is not saying anything about his credibility or any other facet of his character. That is simply an observation that directly relates to his coaching ability in the area in which he is supposed to be an expert in his new job.

But that's taking a shot at any coach because what your stating happens all the time whether it's NFL, college, high school don't think they hire him if they didn't like his coaching ability. Georgia is probably top 5 of all HS football states I'm sure they don't hire dummies. With that said no point in arguing have great day and good luck this season.
Maybe instead of taking shots at Mayfield you could stop getting your panties in a wad defending someone who was busted by the KHSAA.
Iam4thecats Wrote:Maybe instead of taking shots at Mayfield you could stop getting your panties in a wad defending someone who was busted by the KHSAA.

He wasn't never even mentioned in the reports was asked to resign by Bill Musick. We can debate all day #moveon
That just tells me everything I need to know about your character. Ask your new head coach about it.
Move on cats you don't know Nate so move on