Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Camron Justice commits to Vanderbilt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Justice (Knott County) de-committed from Tennessee earlier in the year and is now committed to Vandy. I can see him having a solid career there.

Congrats to Camron Justice and Good Luck!
A Knott County Patriot will become a Commodore and will call Memorial Gym home!
Best of luck to him.....

Except when he plays UK.
Congrats to Cam Justice and his family. He will have a great career at Vandy.
Kid is fun to watch.

Congrats Cam!!
congrads to this Young Man , Best of Luck
Congrats to Camron Justice i have enjoy watching you and your knott county team. :worthy:
Congrats Camron...better than ugly orange color. Much better academic institution.
Congrats to Justice.. Way to represent the Mountains.
Congrats to Cameron justice. I think he will do great things there.
I think it was in his best interest to get out of the mess that Tennessee has created. Although Vandy had a down year i still think he will do more there than at UT.
Anyone think if Uk comes knocking on the door he would come to UK.
bac2369 Wrote:Anyone think if Uk comes knocking on the door he would come to UK.

Yeap :worthy:
bac2369 Wrote:Anyone think if Uk comes knocking on the door he would come to UK.

No,, about a .0001% chance.
UK has no interest in him. Vandy is a good school, and he is a excellent student. Feel like unless he gets Mr Basketball and Knott wins state then maybe.
Mix1 Wrote:No,, about a .0001% chance.

Mix1...I believe if Kentucky call. I would be congratulating Camron for the 3rd time in one year. About 99.999% Sure would love to prove you wrong. :theman:
Congrats to Camron.
64SUR Wrote:Mix1...I believe if Kentucky call. I would be congratulating Camron for the 3rd time in one year. About 99.999% Sure would love to prove you wrong. :theman:

You don't know Cam and his dad then and how they feel about UK. Beating a dead horse there if you think he would.
Mix1 Wrote:You don't know Cam and his dad then and how they feel about UK. Beating a dead horse there if you think he would.

Congrats to the young man for signing with Vandy. But come on, if UK came calling he would go. No doubt in my mind.
And I agree I don't know him or his dad. But anyone (with any sense) would rather go to a top division 1 school, like Kentucky, over Vandy. And to say otherwise is just crazy. Or maybe sour grapes.
Not if your wanting playing time. Why would you want to go there and sit on the bench? Cam would see the same mins as Willis did. He is a great player,, but he'd never sniff the floor at UK. And I'm a patriot fan. Just tellin like it is. Him and his dad do not like UK. Would assume because of the snub Cam received from Cal. Vandy is the best school he could have went to. He'll do good there as they run an offense that sets up a good three ball shooter.
He will be fun to watch, that's for sure!
I'd rather go to Vandy and PLAY.
I think the kid made a great choice. UK is entering Top 20 status for Public Education, but an education from Vandy is about as good as it gets...Good for that young man!
Great accomplishment for Camron. Congrats & best of luck. Great school
Rivals has him listed as a Top 150 kid. Lot of kids playing basketball. That is a great accomplishment.
I'm surprised that Pitino didn't give him an offer.
Congrats Cam!!!!!��