Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central vs. South Floyd Predictions and bets!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a big rivalry and should be a good one ! It seems that SF has gave up after the Jenkins loss ! But I'm sure they want the bragging rights for this one ! As for AC they I'm sure they have alot of momentum after defeating Phelps !

ACHS-20
SFHS-26

Good luck to both teams !
I'll take AC 24-6..South Floyd can't win unless they score some points and they haven't been able to do that much as of late..I'll be really suprised if SF wins this game, but it is a Huge rivalry, probabily more so in Basketball, but none the less these two teams hate each other,these two schools hate each other and thats the way it's been ever since SF was built and probabily the way it'll continue to be. It's just one of those big rivals within our region like Paintsville and Johnson Central.
AC by 6
AC by 12
AC by 16
i think this will be a good ole fashion slober knocker, both teams have little if any offense and not a real tough D either should be a sloppy game, the game is at SF so ill say the raiders by 8
AC by 4 td's
This will make for some good betting!
south floyd should take this one.
Hard to pick right now. I have seen South Floyd 2 times but I have not seen Allen Central any....Allen Central has EVERYTHING to play for so I guess we will see what this team is made of this Friday Night!
ac is still playing for the 4th spot so i would hope that they come out pumping on all cylinders. for this shear reason ill take ac. but look for sf to be the spoiler.
South Floyd by 7
Moe Wrote:I'll take AC 24-6..South Floyd can't win unless they score some points and they haven't been able to do that much as of late..I'll be really suprised if SF wins this game, but it is a Huge rivalry, probabily more so in Basketball, but none the less these two teams hate each other,these two schools hate each other and thats the way it's been ever since SF was built and probabily the way it'll continue to be. It's just one of those big rivals within our region like Paintsville and Johnson Central.

Not sure of your news source ther Moe but you got it wrong. Yes this is a Huge rivalry but these schools do not hate each other. When they play each other of course they want their school to win but i have never seen 2 schools come together more for supporting each other like these kids do. Because of these kids being on the Beaver Creeks most of them are related. So its like a family reunion tug of war.

Good luck to both teams they have struggled all year but I would rather see either one go to the playoff before anyone else.:rockon:
Allen Central
AC by 14
i am afraid to bet on this one
i still say sf should win it
i look forward to the day that they consolodate bl,ac, and sf
that should make floyd central or flo-co high
its gonna be a close game. AC has to win this game tio try and make it to playoffs.
but im still saying SF by 7
Allen Central by 2 td's...
Allen Central will win this game by a touchdown maybe two
AC should win this by 2 Touchdowns even furthering there playoff chances.
i think that sf will be the victor in this one because of the bragging rights.
south floyd by 2 td's
This is going to be a great game tomorrow night....Last night at the volleyball game both teams were in each others face talking smack, so I cant wait to see how its going to play out on the field!
should be a great game
AC takes it to the house....SF wont have to good of a chance but i hope im wrong
good luck to both teams
allen central should come out and play hard since there is still a chance for them to make the playoffs. so ill go with allen central in a fairly close game.
should be a great game
Yeah it should be a good game but Coach Hall is gonna have his troops ready and to try to win this game so he can have a chance at that 4th spot and get ready for Jenkins next week but Rebs dont overlook the Raiders of South Floyd, If you guys dont win this one you dont even get the chance to play Jenkins for the 4th spot...Go Luck Rebels go out and win this 1!!!!
Pages: 1 2