Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hitler=Putin=WW3, It All Adds Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Events in Europe during the build up to WW2, are chillingly similar to events unfolding in Europe in present day. Like Hitler's assault on Poland, Putin has claimed the high ground for his lawless annexation of the Crimea and the predicted invasion of Eastern Ukraine. Claiming that he's being forced to protect Russian citizens who have become threatened by that country. It's a lie of course, just as Hitler lied. Any trouble in the Ukraine has come at Putin's own hand, in that it is he who has sent in dissidents to create trouble, so that the Russian invasion would have the appearance of plausibility.

As in the days prior to WW2, the US is in one of her isolationist moods. Liberals in control of the Senate, congress' most powerful institution, insist that Europe should handle her own problems. So we retreat to stand behind the "global community", as we did when Assad crossed Obama's "Red Line". We seem equally content to watch while Iran gets the bomb, and it would appear Putin can do anything he darn well pleases. Foreign policy experts, (the real ones, not the Ivy League pin heads in charge these days), have been screaming their heads off since Obama first announced that the US would be pulling her horns in during his tenure. Why? Because they knew the bad guys would move into the power vacuum created by our sudden lack of commitment. They were right by the way.

As in Hitler's day, Ukrainian Jews are being told they must register with the interim pro Russian government, identifying family and property. In a word, EERIE. Putin's Russia, like Hitler's Germany, is presently inundated in an up swelling of nationalistic pride. And, just as in Hitler's day, a charismatic leader has emerged to lead Russia back to her glory days. Now, not that Mom Jeans aren't scary but, it would take some insightful leadership to withstand the self inflated bravado which fuels all this Russian muscle flexing going on.

Unlike Hitler's day however, this line up of bad guys could be much worse than the one two three punch of Germany, Japan and Italy, potent though it was. Imagine a conflict involving a alliance of the Arab World headed up by a nuclear Iran, Russia, Red China, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela and who knows who else? There is a reason I list Iran and North Korea among the list of notables. They would never have the courage to take us on by themselves but, with the 'bigs' mentioned above leading the way, they would be glad to join in on the dog pile.

Whether on the school ground, or on the world stage, a bully met with force will back up. However, a bully met with appeasement, will never stop pushing. Therefore, all this talk about a war weary American citizenry is a total load of baloney. We have made the eventual outcome much worse than it would have otherwise been by pulling in our horns. We have encouraged and emboldened our foes. And, at the same time unbelievably, we voluntarily weakened our own armed services. We have cut the size of our Army, mothballed the navy, ended the F22 and curtailed the F35. We have retired and given away tanks, trucks and military hardware as if it was infected by the black plague. Saying that NATO must step up and defend their own turf, and that we cannot be the world police. Not to mention the fact that our President recently felt compelled to open the strategic oil reserve to artificially bend down the cost curve for domestic oil and gasoline. Knowing all the while, that our enemies threaten to shut down the strait of Hormuz and the Suez Canal for that matter, both critical legs of the oil trade routes. But, not to worry, to balance the threatened loss of critical oil for which our defense is so reliant, we have decided not to build the Keystone XL Pipeline. :HitWall:

The USA may be going the way of the dodo, but, we can't have any other animal form under threat, now can we?
Don't know about that..

blue footed Booby??
Granny Bear Wrote:Don't know about that..

blue footed Booby??

Ha, but they're not endangered are they? I realize my post was not exactly material one would choose to cite at a motivational conference. Just saying that despite the rhetoric and false pronouncements of newly achieved peace accords, world affairs are in a consistent slide toward major conflict, not away from it.

The idea that man has somehow outgrown or, evolved past his bent to destroy himself by waging war on a grand scale, is not the sort of stuff on which to base foreign policy. But, that is where we find ourselves. I've heard that conclusion being used as the justification for downsizing the US military from the President, the Vice President and Sec of Defense Chuck Hagel. Like I said recently, IMHO liberals suffer from a form of schizophrenia in which the practice of self deception has been advanced to an art form. We live in a world which seems to be ready to explode, and yet we're being told the US has a handle on it and, our border with Mexico has never been more secure. Movie line; (paraphrased) "don't whiz down my collar and tell me it's raining" And, please don't try to tell me it's an act of love, LOL.
I know, and agree. I jest.

Sometimes, it's all that keeps me sane. If I sit and think about it and dwell on our prospects, I get depressed....sincerely depressed. "I" can do nothing about it.

It continues to confound and amaze me how this country has gotten to this point. Honestly, the circumstances have led me to believe in mass hypnotism. There is just no other explanation that makes any sense to me.
Granny Bear Wrote:I know, and agree. I jest.

Sometimes, it's all that keeps me sane. If I sit and think about it and dwell on our prospects, I get depressed....sincerely depressed. "I" can do nothing about it.

It continues to confound and amaze me how this country has gotten to this point. Honestly, the circumstances have led me to believe in mass hypnotism. There is just no other explanation that makes any sense to me.

Yeah, I agree and I know it might seem like if one were to look up the definition for pessimist, my Avatar could reasonably be right beside it in the left hand margin. :biggrin:

We see end times prophesy, unfolding every day right before our very eyes. Most folks aren't even aware of it because they don't remember how things were as recently as the Reagan Era. Frankly you wouldn't even need to go back that far, the Clinton Era would do it. Even though those days marked the start of many of the policies that have brought so much hurt and pain on our nation due to legalized abortion and a liberally spurred separation of church and state campaign gone nuclear, Americans still lived in Shangri-La. Looking back on those days feels sort of like looking at a poster of Marilyn Monroe, how could someone so beautiful, really be dead? I remember America the beautiful from the 1980's, it was a time of optimism which literally swept the entire nation.

Spring mornings still have that sweet smell and buoyant feel about them, and yet I know things are now different. I like to think it isn't over yet and, like you say, there isn't a lot we can do about it anyway, but possibly, we do ourselves and anybody we care about a monumental disservice if we 'protect' them from the truth in an effort to spare them the grief. At any rate, I believe it is incumbent upon those who know the truth to sound the alarm, some will listen and realize the truth. As in the days of Noah, in Jesus Christ, God's own Ark of salvation, there is both escape and eternal life. I believe the Lord included prophecy, those little glimpses into the future, to get our blood boiling and encourage us to do His good will.

In a nut shell. Though I am constantly climbing up on the backs of liberals, they are doing what they feel is best for this country and ultimately the world. The real problem is that they employ the wisdom of man, rather than "The Light of the World," and as a result, they naturally fall short. Hence the founding fathers oft reference to the "God of Nature." The fear of God is the BEGINING of wisdom. "The Light" then, has far more than religious implications. To be truly wise, and to truly understand this universe, man's heart and mind must be illuminated by the Spirit of God. Albert Einstein said that true genius and true understanding must be first seen in the mind. He conceived E=MC2 before he could prove it. And yet, although men are incredibly intelligent, they still fall short of the illuminated truth they could have, if they're hearts and therefore their minds, were lit by God's own light of understanding. That coming through the indwelling of the Spirit of God through the miracle of salvation.

So, the more men try to do on their own, the more they will fail and, the inevitable truth of end time prophesy will be revealed for the unbreakable and unalterable steel trap that it is. To God one day is as a thousand years and a thousand years is as one day, therefore, time has no meaning for Him. He can see forward and backward in time, like rewinding or fast forwarding a VCR tape. Consequently, He has already seen the end of all things. The wars, the famine, the one world government and the incredible slaughter that I believe lies in man's near future. And because of that fact, the prophetic texts of man's end is written from a historical view. Every last word will be literally fulfilled because prophesy is God's own first hand report from the future. He gave us the signs to look for because 'some' will be watching.

On this day 2,014 years ago, He arose from the grave. The most documented event in all of history. Ceasar's own seal graced the tomb. No mortal had the courage to dare to break that seal! He was later seen by hundreds of His joyous followers and, we serve Him and honor Him in our day still. HAPPY EASTER, HE IS RISEN!
^^ The actual events were, He had to be taken down from the cross before nightfall on Friday. Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday night in the tomb and then He arose early Sunday morning.
^^
I know! LOL

They went to break his legs to hasten death, I believe. It had to be over by the Sabbath...even crucifixion has its' rules and regs. But it was already "finished".
In a bit of overwhelming orbital irony, scientists have named a planet after Joe Biden. "The discovery team has named the object "2012 VP113" for now, nicknaming it "VP" or "Biden" for short after Vice President Joe Biden. Scientists won't submit its official name to the International Astronomical Union until they fully understand the dwarf planet's orbit, according to Nature."
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/dw...-joe-biden

Today the venerable VP is in the Ukraine speaking great things. Paraphrased- He demanded that Russia quit talking and start acting (as they promised.) He further called on Russia to negotiate with the pro Russian forces holding buildings and other landmarks to find out what they want. Really Joe? :eyeroll: The way I hear it, the pro Russian forces were sent there with explicitly designed objectives given to them by none other than Putin, who just so happens to run, RUSSIA. Call me naïve but, I would think Russia has a very clear view of what the pro Russian forces want.
We better hope Hitler=Putin=WW3 isn't the case, or else we'll have a shit sammich on our hands. But I really don't think Putin is much like Hitler, other than in his obvious oppressive, false flag operation love, and homicidal tendencies, lol. Russia lost over 20,000,000 people in WWII, likely more...I highly doubt that even now, in a time when most Europeans and Asians forget about a terrible conflict even a decade later, that Russia would push the world far enough to get into a real World War.

If he does, Russia will be crushed, it's just how it is. Keystone Pipeline or not. You could take away 25% of all our resources and we'd still defeat that nation. But I want nothing to do with fighting Russians unless they attack NATO...I don't want to risk American blood and coin for a Ukrainian military that is so reluctant to defend themselves.
vundy33 Wrote:We better hope Hitler=Putin=WW3 isn't the case, or else we'll have a shit sammich on our hands. But I really don't think Putin is much like Hitler, other than in his obvious oppressive, false flag operation love, and homicidal tendencies, lol. Russia lost over 20,000,000 people in WWII, likely more...I highly doubt that even now, in a time when most Europeans and Asians forget about a terrible conflict even a decade later, that Russia would push the world far enough to get into a real World War.

If he does, Russia will be crushed, it's just how it is. Keystone Pipeline or not. You could take away 25% of all our resources and we'd still defeat that nation. But I want nothing to do with fighting Russians unless they attack NATO...I don't want to risk American blood and coin for a Ukrainian military that is so reluctant to defend themselves.

Hitler was laughed at by most statesmen of the day and not taken seriously. After all, Germany had been on her economic 'ear' leading up to WW2 and many discounted the military build up and saber rattling from Munich. Same thing with Japan.

It isn't that we should have been hair-on-fire ready to take on Putin. You start with one of this administration's very first moves, cancelling the NATO missile shield which was legally binding and committed to by past presidents. Then we see the weaseling going on with the deal when O asked the Russian President to tell Putin he'd have more flexibility after the election. The power vacuum we have created in the Arab World. And now we have the deal with Russia 'annexing' the Ukraine. Reminds me of football players who are afraid of contact. They look the part when they're in uniform, but when the ball is snapped they just back up aggressively, LOL.

No, these days, America's forte is hiding behind international law and threatening our enemies with getting kicked out of the "global community" club. But, like I indicated, short of war or military action, there is a world of stuff a statesman the likes of Reagan would have done to alleviate the situation over there. Bullies on the school ground are exactly the same as bullies in Europe. They won't try on the rooster, unless the rooster starts backing up like a craw dad with at low tide. That's when he gets his bravado up. I agree totally we would run over Russia. But, who among this group of leaders do you see who'd have the gonads to launch the real deal against nuclear Russia? The US prevailed in the cold war stare down and Obama laughed in Romney's face when he stated that Russia was America's greatest geopolitical foe. Declaring him to be a sort of dinosaur mired in the thought processes of a 1980's man. Makes me wonder what Kennedy and Reagan would say about the tack of our present foreign policy.

You want to get chills, watch the video ^^. Comparably speaking, Romney looks like an absolute genius. On a side note, I for one would love to see Romney run again, he'd get my vote again. :biggrin: The clarity with which Romney analyzed the actions of the past year is incredible.
Agree with you totally on Putin and how the administration acts like sanctions or any other economic pressure will deter them enough to not do what they want in Ukraine, or anywhere else in the vicinity for that matter.
Obviously the theme of this thread was intended to point out the general destabilization in areas of the world that had been relatively calm since WW2. A situation to which Romney spoke so eloquently during his campaign, and as shown in the video above.

And just as obviously, had the American voter elected Romney to the White House, all this stuff would likely be significantly less volatile. But, Obama was reelected, and we see the ramifications of the amateurish foreign policy decisions implemented by the State Department as headed by Hillary Clinton and her big boss, the president. We presided over the 'Arab Spring' if you will recall, Hill and the gang were nearly as giddy about that as when she handed Sergei Lavrov a reset button. Something she still refers to as a "stroke of brilliance", even though the real meaning of the word on the button was actually overload. Such were the sort of self deluded fantasies which led to America's sudden lack of leadership, resulting in a power vacuum across the globe. And mere months after Romney's forecast (in the video), the "bad actors" he mentioned have stepped up to fill said vacuum. Led by the actions of Russia, our number 1 geopolitical foe, China and Iran have really been flexing their muscles. China, in the South China Sea, has redrawn international water boundary lines to suit their palate in defiance of Japan and Viet Nam. Meanwhile, Iran's influence in the Middle East is nothing short of rabid. Iraq is now three countries for all intent and purpose, as terroristic Islamic zealots are Hell bent to see the restoration of their beloved Caliphate.

If you've been keeping score, it's Romney 10 and Obama 0. In the face of so much proof, I'd just like to know if any amount of I told you so's, could ever solicit any Obama supporters to admit it was a mistake to reelect him. Or possibly even a more subtle admission that just because a candidate says he's a Democrat, does not mean he's automatically the best choice.
TheRealThing Wrote:Obviously the theme of this thread was intended to point out the general destabilization in areas of the world that had been relatively calm since WW2. A situation to which Romney spoke so eloquently during his campaign, and as shown in the video above.

And just as obviously, had the American voter elected Romney to the White House, all this stuff would likely be significantly less volatile. But, Obama was reelected, and we see the ramifications of the amateurish foreign policy decisions implemented by the State Department as headed by Hillary Clinton and her big boss, the president. We presided over the 'Arab Spring' if you will recall, Hill and the gang were nearly as giddy about that as when she handed Sergei Lavrov a reset button. Something she still refers to as a "stroke of brilliance", even though the real meaning of the word on the button was actually overload. Such were the sort of self deluded fantasies which led to America's sudden lack of leadership, resulting in a power vacuum across the globe. And mere months after Romney's forecast (in the video), the "bad actors" he mentioned have stepped up to fill said vacuum. Led by the actions of Russia, our number 1 geopolitical foe, China and Iran have really been flexing their muscles. China, in the South China Sea, has redrawn international water boundary lines to suit their palate in defiance of Japan and Viet Nam. Meanwhile, Iran's influence in the Middle East is nothing short of rabid. Iraq is now three countries for all intent and purpose, as terroristic Islamic zealots are Hell bent to see the restoration of their beloved Caliphate.

If you've been keeping score, it's Romney 10 and Obama 0. In the face of so much proof, I'd just like to know if any amount of I told you so's, could ever solicit any Obama supporters to admit it was a mistake to reelect him. Or possibly even a more subtle admission that just because a candidate says he's a Democrat, does not mean he's automatically the best choice.

I'm willing to bet several Obama supporters have read your post yet have no intention to admit it was a mistake to reelect him...they won't do it cause they're not man/woman enough to say they were wrong. Admitting to mistakes is not in their repertoire, just as its not in Obama's narcissistic mind. Blind leading the blind my friend, and I see no positive changes evident in that voting pool. They can see a string of democratic presidents in the future and they're foaming at the mouth from the smell of blood, no matter the consequences.
SKINNYPIG Wrote:I'm willing to bet several Obama supporters have read your post yet have no intention to admit it was a mistake to reelect him...they won't do it cause they're not man/woman enough to say they were wrong. Admitting to mistakes is not in their repertoire, just as its not in Obama's narcissistic mind. Blind leading the blind my friend, and I see no positive changes evident in that voting pool. They can see a string of democratic presidents in the future and they're foaming at the mouth from the smell of blood, no matter the consequences.

Exactly, and I do not see what the big deal is to them about admitting to being wrong on an issue. I was wrong not too long ago. Despite being conservative socially, I considered myself liberal on both economic and foreign policy issues. I could not STAND Bush, primarily due to listening to all the negativity being spewed out by the media. There are still issues that I disagree with him on, but now that I know more my opinion of him has changed.

You could not be more right on "the blind leading the blind" and that there are no positive changes evident. The scary thing is, the youth right now will turn out to be worse than this current generation. I wonder if there will ever be a time where Obama will be looked at as more of a conservative, when compared to future leaders. I would imagine Clinton was the Obama of his time.
SKINNYPIG Wrote:I'm willing to bet several Obama supporters have read your post yet have no intention to admit it was a mistake to reelect him...they won't do it cause they're not man/woman enough to say they were wrong. Admitting to mistakes is not in their repertoire, just as its not in Obama's narcissistic mind. Blind leading the blind my friend, and I see no positive changes evident in that voting pool. They can see a string of democratic presidents in the future and they're foaming at the mouth from the smell of blood, no matter the consequences.

You are right as per usual SKINNY. It will all come to an end at some point however. Either the US will go bankrupt or, they'll finally get voted out in spite of the mouth foamers.
WideRight05 Wrote:Exactly, and I do not see what the big deal is to them about admitting to being wrong on an issue. I was wrong not too long ago. Despite being conservative socially, I considered myself liberal on both economic and foreign policy issues. I could not STAND Bush, primarily due to listening to all the negativity being spewed out by the media. There are still issues that I disagree with him on, but now that I know more my opinion of him has changed.

You could not be more right on "the blind leading the blind" and that there are no positive changes evident. The scary thing is, the youth right now will turn out to be worse than this current generation. I wonder if there will ever be a time where Obama will be looked at as more of a conservative, when compared to future leaders. I would imagine Clinton was the Obama of his time.

Oh soooo scary. Margaret Thatcher had it right though. Dems are buying votes with other people's money and like she said, "sooner or later you run out of other people's money." I worry about the crime rate once the goodies stop getting handed out.
TheRealThing Wrote:Oh soooo scary. Margaret Thatcher had it right though. Dems are buying votes with other people's money and like she said, "sooner or later you run out of other people's money." I worry about the crime rate once the goodies stop getting handed out.

Once the goodies stop getting handed out, having your gold backed up with silver won't be much help, better have your lead backed up with powder. Not so long ago I didn't think I would see what's inevitable (if voters don't awaken) in my lifetime, I thought my children and grandchildren would surely see mayhem in the land of milk and honey and I would be gone...I'm beginning to wonder now, EVERYTHING is a mess and getting messier. My old rump may have to endure hard times, right when I'm planning on retirement too. Not that I'm afraid to deal with hard times, would rather retire and watch a few grandchildren grow up before fading away.

Other than His Tremendous Grace (which outweighs all and should be enough), give me some positives relating to this great country and its future TRT, right now I ain't seeing any. Am I overreacting again?
SKINNYPIG Wrote:Once the goodies stop getting handed out, having your gold backed up with silver won't be much help, better have your lead backed up with powder. Not so long ago I didn't think I would see what's inevitable (if voters don't awaken) in my lifetime, I thought my children and grandchildren would surely see mayhem in the land of milk and honey and I would be gone...I'm beginning to wonder now, EVERYTHING is a mess and getting messier. My old rump may have to endure hard times, right when I'm planning on retirement too. Not that I'm afraid to deal with hard times, would rather retire and watch a few grandchildren grow up before fading away.

Other than His Tremendous Grace (which outweighs all and should be enough), give me some positives relating to this great country and its future TRT, right now I ain't seeing any. Am I overreacting again?

Not the way I see it. Anytime you see cascading morals accompanied by weak and corrupt leadership hitting overdrive the way we're seeing happen in today's America, you know it has to be supernaturally fueled.

God ordained Obama to be president in much the same way he ordained Babylon to carry away Israel's brightest and best, (Daniel) along with the treasury. Obama is the medicine we deserve in order to facilitate the Lord's judgment upon this land. Said judgment cannot be ducked, dodged or spun out of. Neither can it be cleverly invested out of. The Bible speaks of man's gold and silver becoming worthless. Money is just an idea in our time, it's worth is based on the perceived wealth of our nation. When that perception becomes one of contempt, our influence and our money will crash. With that in mind, consider the contempt of the Arab World, we're not well liked among the countries of NATO, Russia, China, Korea, Cuba and many countries in South America. Heck, even Canada and Mexico are quick to criticize the USA right now. We turned our backs on God and have incurred the contempt of the whole planet for having done so.

No, there is only one hope for America. 2 Chronicles 7:14 (KJV)
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

BTW, to exacerbate the problem we owe nearly 18 trillion and that amount will likely soar to 22 trillion by the end of the Obama era.
Putin will seek to retake all of Bessarabia. It's just a Russian thing.
^^ Here's another example of "Russian things."

EXCERPT---
"The Russian military may be testing U.S. air defenses, with at least 16 incursions by foreign aircraft have been logged in American "air defense identification zones" in the past 10 days, The Washington Free Beacon reported.

Such penetrations near U.S. territory have occurred as America's relations with Russia have suffered amid its stance on Ukraine, prompting U.S. jets to scramble on occasion to intercept the incoming Russian aircraft, the Beacon's Bill Gertz reported.

"Over the past week, NORAD has visually identified Russian aircraft operating in and around the U.S. air defense identification zones," Maj. Beth Smith, spokeswoman for U.S. Northern Command and the North American Aerospace Defense Command, told the website.

She said the United States viewed the heightened activity as more training than aggression as a higher number than usual of Russian aircraft were seen primarily along the Alaskan air zone with one incursion entering Canadian airspace.

Among the Russian aircraft observed testing the waters near U.S. borders were Tu-95 Bear H heavy bombers, Tu-142 Bear F maritime reconnaissance aircraft, and one IL-20 intelligence collection aircraft, Smith said.

Defense officials not identified by the Free Beacon told the website they were concerned about Russia's strategic nuclear forces coming closer to the United States.

"These are not just training missions," one defense official said.

Read http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/U-SRuss...z39k5ClSPK

This type of thing may well go on for the next couple years. That is unless America elects another rabid liberal to the presidency, in which case we'd have to make that at least six years. One way or the other, Putin ain't too scared of the current version of big bad Uncle Sam. Further, I doubt much that he'd be hunkering much with Hill at the helm either.
The bad thing about backing up is that at some point more inconvenient, one will be forced to take a stand anyway, or else he must give up and bow down.

EXCERPT---
"Putin has raised the specter of nuclear war for the third time in the past two months as he and Western countries such as the United States clash over the Ukraine conflict, which has been bringing to light other deep-seated animosity.

Putin made his latest comments while en route to the annual Asia-Europe Meeting in Milan, a summit of 50 nations.

“He’s again threatened the West with nuclear weapons,” John Besemeres, a Russia expert at the ANU, told the Sydney Morning Herald. “It seems like a mastubatory fantasy he can’t go without.”
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1028660-...r-weapons/

I guess Putin doesn't quite grasp 21st century thinking. And the threat of being shunned by the 'global community', as pointed out by our Mom jean sporting President, must evidently not be much of a deterrent after all.
Would it not be somewhat relevant to assume since something always rushes in to fill a vacuum, that America's #1 Geopolitical foe would be the 'filler' ?

EXCERPT---
With relations strained between Russia and NATO over Russia's involvement in Ukraine, retired U.S. Air Force Lt. Gen. David Deptula told the Daily Beast: "It is not farfetched that at some point within the next two years Putin makes a more aggressive move in Eastern Europe and uses a nuclear threat to deter a NATO response."

Washington Post columnist George Will recently theorized that Putin could be aiming to destroy NATO by invading one of the Baltic states, Latvia, Lithuania, or Estonia, which like Ukraine have Russian-speaking minorities.

"Putin invades one of these NATO members," he wrote. "NATO invokes article 5 — an attack on any member is an attack on all — or NATO disappears and the Soviet Union, NATO's original raison d'etre, is avenged."
http://politicalpistachio.blogspot.com/2...-nato.html

THERE'S MORE---
"A Russian defense minister wants his country's official military doctrine rewritten to allow for a pre-emptive nuclear attack against the United States and NATO, the Russian-language news agency Interfax reports.

Russian Army General Yury Yakubov said the doctrine, last revised in 2010, should be updated to classify the United States and other NATO countries as the "main enemy" of Russia, Interfax reported on Wednesday.

Yakubov, who is from the defense ministry's inspector general's office, also said it is time "to hash out the conditions under which Russia could carry out a pre-emptive strike with the Russian Strategic Rocket Forces," according to a translation of the general's remarks by the English-language"
Obama continues to play the role of Neville Chamberlain perfectly, except Chamberlain was very popular at the time he declared that his negotiations with Hilter had brought "peace for our time." Obama has never been a strong leader but he was popular until even Democrats woke up to the realization that he is incapable of being a good president. Now, we have a very unpopular, week, and unwise president trying to negotiate with multiple enemies who want to see our way of life ended.

Putin has made Obama look silly by comparison, but so has the little fellow in Pyongyang and the mullahs who rule Iran. Thanks to the millions of two-time Obama voters, this country has not been at greater risk since the American fleet at Pearl Harbor was decimated by the Japanese.

It would be stupid for Republicans to impeach Obama, but Democrats should start thinking about rising above politics and asking Obama to resign for the good of the country. Not now, but hopefully before his incompetency and gigantic ego get thousands of Americans killed on American soil. That is where this idiot is "leading" us.

I have always feared a Joe Biden presidency, but honestly, could anybody do worse than Obama has done? He is destroying the Democratic Party. When Republicans demanded that Nixon resign, they only lost one presidential election before regaining control of the White House. If Obama serves out his second term, the damage that he has done to his party will likely be long lasting because voters will blame the party AND Obama for the state of the country.

Democrats, let Obama make up some excuse for resigning, throw him a big party, and give him a gold pocketwatch with his image engraved on the back, but get him out of office for the sake of your party and the nation.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Obama continues to play the role of Neville Chamberlain perfectly, except Chamberlain was very popular at the time he declared that his negotiations with Hilter had brought "peace for our time." Obama has never been a strong leader but he was popular until even Democrats woke up to the realization that he is incapable of being a good president. Now, we have a very unpopular, week, and unwise president trying to negotiate with multiple enemies who want to see our way of life ended.

Putin has made Obama look silly by comparison, but so has the little fellow in Pyongyang and the mullahs who rule Iran. Thanks to the millions of two-time Obama voters, this country has not been at greater risk since the American fleet at Pearl Harbor was decimated by the Japanese.

It would be stupid for Republicans to impeach Obama, but Democrats should start thinking about rising above politics and asking Obama to resign for the good of the country. Not now, but hopefully before his incompetency and gigantic ego get thousands of Americans killed on American soil. That is where this idiot is "leading" us.

I have always feared a Joe Biden presidency, but honestly, could anybody do worse than Obama has done? He is destroying the Democratic Party. When Republicans demanded that Nixon resign, they only lost one presidential election before regaining control of the White House. If Obama serves out his second term, the damage that he has done to his party will likely be long lasting because voters will blame the party AND Obama for the state of the country.

Democrats, let Obama make up some excuse for resigning, throw him a big party, and give him a gold pocketwatch with his image engraved on the back, but get him out of office for the sake of your party and the nation.

To me, it is still easy to see through all vain repetitions and partisan rhetoric coming from the Dem's superstar. I really don't know how McConnell and Boehner managed to sit there and be lectured by Obama yet again at the post election summit and remain civil. Except for the obvious effort being made to minimize a great Republican victory as the leaders of congress were shown for all to see being given their attitude adjustment by the commander-in-chief, the scene was eerily similar to his laying down the law at the ObamaCare summit. Long after Republicans could have made any contribution to the ACA, they were invited to an exercise in futility, which was as far as I could tell, put on for show and the sake of the low information types he caters to. News flash, he didn't want any Republican input for the ACA then or now, and he certainly doesn't want any Republican input for immigration reform (for which we already have adequate but unenforced laws on the books BTW).

I would venture that the liberal idea is for the US to take the lead on mixing nationalities and cultural philosophies in an effort to diffuse man's bent toward disagreement and distrust. Thusly forcing in the liberal vision of John Lennon's "Brotherhood of man" world wide. I just don't see Kim Jong-Il, or Putin, or Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, or Xi Jinping, the combatants of Hezbollah (or any of the other 160 organizations officially designated to be terror groups) falling in line with us. I mean, one doesn't get to be called a terrorist by conforming now does he? At any rate, to lead the world peace movement, it would seem we would necessarily have to lay down our arms to large extent, and if not that, at least allow everybody else to catch up. Frittering away our military advantage on innovative, strategic and practical levels could IMO, accomplish the same thing. Not to mention that just as in the case of lotto winners from financial obscurity, it takes some appreciable amount of time to throw away the vast sums of money they have won, or in this case, reduce a super power to also-ran status.
This thread aged soooooooooooo well LOL
Wow, this is great.
catdoggy Wrote:This thread aged soooooooooooo well LOL

Motley Wrote:Wow, this is great.

Really? What part of it in your mind has been proven errant? But neither of you two will venture an answer.

Russia is participating in live war games just across the border with NATO controlled Europe. They lied about the number of troops that were participating which they said was 1 thousand and it's actually 100 thousand.

With all the chaos being perpetrated by the establishment left in this country, to think Putin could move again to seize more territory would not be that much of a stretch.
:biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:

BUSTED
^^ Seriously, thanks for calling this thread back up. I had forgotten about it but current events prove it's accuracy. :Thumbs: