Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tolsia WV. 42 - East Ridge 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
East Ridge vs Tolsia 42-o Tolsia. Their big tailback went for 0ver 300 yds. in three quarters. Dominated them on both sides of the ball. REAL GOOD TEAM, BUT NOT AS GOOD AS BELFRY.
I thought Tolsia would win but a little closer than 42-0
grats Tolsia and i heard the sidelines were the same up there this week 2
congraqts to tolsia and best of luck for the rest of the season
congrats to tolsia and best of luck for the rest of the season
congrats Tolsia
Just what I expected ! This is a very good team in Tolsia ! Congrats Rebels !
My buddys play for this team..congrats to the rebels
Tolsia is a great team. I knew they would win.
Great Job by the Rebels...
i wonder if SCHS and the Rebels could play? That would be a good game...Like a battle of the border
Just what I thought, I knew Er would get beat but not this bad
Congrats Tolsia
I think they are better than Belfry.
I played against tolsia and belfry; to say that tolsia is better is crazy.
I dont think that is crazy at all.Belfry is no where the team they were with Jones and company.I think they are a good football team and they have tasted a championship and sometimes that gets into these kids blood and they are able to beat teams they usually might not.I just think you under estimate tolsia BIG TIME, but you have good posts:redboxer: Dugan.
I don't know if Sheldon Clark could beat Tolsia, they would have a hard time scoring. I believe Belfry would shut down their big runner and control the game, winning by three or so td.
Just want to say that I think East Ridge is showing some signs of promise under the new Coach.

They have played very competitive with most of the teams on their schedule, if only for a half.

Going into the half only down 8 points to Sheldon Clark is a step in the right direction. The task at hand is for the HC to communicate to his players that they are need to keep building and working hard. Belfry, Pikeville, etc didn't get where they were in that area just be happenstance. It takes hard work, dedication, and commitment by the players, administration, and community to bring it all together. East Ridge didn't get there this season, but IMO they are on the right track.
LovetheBucs Wrote:Just want to say that I think East Ridge is showing some signs of promise under the new Coach.

They have played very competitive with most of the teams on their schedule, if only for a half.

Going into the half only down 8 points to Sheldon Clark is a step in the right direction. The task at hand is for the HC to communicate to his players that they are need to keep building and working hard. Belfry, Pikeville, etc didn't get where they were in that area just be happenstance. It takes hard work, dedication, and commitment by the players, administration, and community to bring it all together. East Ridge didn't get there this season, but IMO they are on the right track.

They where actually tied with sheldon clark at the half.
i knew that it would be something like this..how did tolsia's running back do?
youdroppedsomething Wrote:i wonder if SCHS and the Rebels could play? That would be a good game...Like a battle of the border
Tug Valley would be battle for the border. Since Warfeild and Kermit are seperated by a river only. These WV schools can not compete with top Ky schools. In 98 SC laid a beating on Gilbert WV. Broke their winning streak. They went undefeated that year in WV. This tolsia team is no where near the caliber team of Gilbert in the 90's.
LovetheBucs Wrote:Just want to say that I think East Ridge is showing some signs of promise under the new Coach.

good post, i think so too...wasnt it a tie ball game 8-8 at the half in that game?? im pretty sure it was idk though.
The important thing for the Warriors is to understand that they are a part of something bigger than THIS season. If the coach can communicate that and make the kids believe, East Ridge might just be able to grow as a program.

I for one hope they do!