Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyd Co. 36, Lawrence Co. 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not really surprised by the outcome, just the margin.
Figured Boyd would come away with a victory, the margin surprises me as well.
I felt this was a game Lawrence could win. Tough year .
I as well im not really suprised by the outcome just the margin of victory. I really thought LC had a chance in this one. Looks like LC may not win another game this year. Congrats Boyd on the win and good luck to LC next week against the Tomcats.
congrats Boyd
Not going to make excuses the field was horrible on our side line from the 45 all the way to the end zone was about 6 inches of mud. We were the most physical team on the field tonight but 6 turnovers lead to all there points. Dawgs keep your heads up.

I was a little disappointed in the fans. I know we have had a long season but we never heard our fans but on one or two plays. We need all the fan support we can get next week, and when you show cheer for us make some noise let them know LC is in the house.
We just got to work harder in the off season.Its bad about the fan support but that happens everywhere when you start losing by large margins, especially on away games.That is an excuse that dont hold water but I understand how that looks.I hardly ever miss but I dont think they know I am there.We must make a dramatic turn around in the weight room this winter ,,sometimes people think they are working hard when there not.We got good boys coming up but if they dont worker harder it will not change.I think the future is bright with our middle school players,,,if they could play.
Congrats to Boyd Co
Not too surprised here after hearing about the Lawrence turnovers. I figured Boyd would win anyways as long as they kept control of the ball, and limited big mistakes.
the dawgs need to start thinking about next year i belive their year is all but over this year...
:igiveup:
lpd826 Wrote:the dawgs need to start thinking about next year i belive their year is all but over this year...
:igiveup:
Sounds like Boyd really took advantage of the turnovers. Congrats Lions.