Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 49 Greenup Co. 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
No surprises here! Congrats Eagles on keeping it going!
welcome back jk
Congrats JC, keep rolling guys!
Good Job,Eagles!!! Keep rollin':Thumbs:
Good job Eagles!!!
Somebody forgot to tell Greenup County to get off the tracks while the TRAINS were coming through..Great Job Eagles!!
It was good to see JK back at qb after breaking his collarbone against Logan in week 3. JC use JK and Dennis Dillon at qb both played well tonight.
JC looked good at times tonight and it wasn't their best performance but it will do as they rolled over GC! It was awesome to sit in the stands and watch ole #2 back in swing of things tonight.
what is jc's record now?
dfblackcat53 Wrote:what is jc's record now?

8-0, 3-0 district.:letsparty
congrats JC
Congrats to JC
I was listening to it on the Radio and I think I herd that JC would be going to 5A, is that right
I would say..I think most 3A schools are going to 5A in the re-alignment..Congrats Eagles!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I would say..I think most 3A schools are going to 5A in the re-alignment..Congrats Eagles!

Thanks, is it the higher it gets the better the teams are
Well, Letcher Central is going to 5A next year..So I will let you answer that. That is how I knew..
NYY10 Wrote:Thanks, is it the higher it gets the better the teams are

Not exactly better, but bigger. Ashland and Johnson Central will be traveling to 5A together next year in a district with Bryan Station, Woodford County, and Montgomery County.
Are there any teams that can compete with JC? I mean they are absolutely dominating everyone. I think their margin of victory has to be around 35+. Good job Eagles, keep it going.
Their average margin of victory is 37.4 points per game.

And yes, there are plenty of teams that can compete with JC. Ashland should be able to keep a close game with them for the district. Rockcastle and Bell County from the region can play with them, and Covingtion Catholic, Lexingtion Catholic, Bowling Green, and Highlands can play with them as well. And that's just teams out of 3A
WTG Central
Congrats JC
Well first let me say it was nice to have JK Ratliff back tonight. 5-8 passing for 150 yds passing and 1 TD not to bad after breaking a collarbone just 5 weeks ago. Grimm again had a solid game although his carries were very limited tonight, still finished 100yds rushing and 2 TD's. Chase Richardson ran the ball very strong as did Blake Johnson and Nathan Dials. I also thought that Dennis Dillon did a very nice job of running the ball after coming in at QB late in the game. Overall just a good solid game by the Eagles although the special teams looked a little suspect to me tonight. The two things that impressed me tonight was the # of different players for JC that scored TD's tonight, and that once again the starting defense proved how solid it was by holding Greenup out of the endzone all night and under 100 yds total offense. The Eagles are Idle next week so I plan on taking the drive down to Putnam Stadium to watch the Tomcats.
One thing that you have to say about JC this year, they are very versatile. They have many weapons, they play high intensity each and every week, and they are solid. Are they the best in Kentucky? No. But they are solid, consistent and pretty deep. That will allow them to possibly catch better teams down on a given week during the playoffs. It would be great to see them bring home a state championship.