Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt co. 20 Leslie co. 6 Final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The bobcats win a big district game on the road. Breathitt may be a little under rated by alot of us this season. Breathitt is 7-1, 2-0 in district. Big showdown with Middlesboro just around the way! Congrats Bobcats :Thumbs:
I knew the Bobcats would do it! And it was convincing as well.
Good game Breathitt. Is it me or is Leslie pretty down this year?
Good game Breathitt
Way to go Bobcats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats Bobcats!!!....Fugate kid under center is gonna be one to remember just like Haddix and Hundley....Breathitt is still my pick to win the district!
congrats Breathitt
From what I hear Breathitt played a "bend but do not break" defense" and held several times deep in their own territory. Stopped Leslie when they had too. I think my Dad said the running back was really quick from Leslie.
MVP2 Wrote:Congrats Bobcats!!!....Fugate kid under center is gonna be one to remember just like Haddix and Hundley....Breathitt is still my pick to win the district!
Fugate will not be as good as the afore mentioned quarterbacks IMO. Newis in Jackson is that Fugate has reached his peak and has not shown much improvement lately. The Haddix kid will be their next good QB, or that is what I hear....I livew too far away now to see it first hand.
Congrats to Breathitt Co
Where are all those Leslie fans. LCHS56 what ya gonna do.
Congrats Breathitt keep getting better.
Leslie is not down at all. Played Bell 7-0 and Breathitt lead 12-6 at the half. Breathitt went on the road and won, Breathitt is pretty good I mean when you can play Louisville Western 35-14, You have to be pretty good.