Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark vs. Tug Valley alumni game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This past Saturday was the Sheldon Clark vs. Tug Valley, WV. alumni football game.

And I have to say.... it was great. Nothing like a football game in your hometown on a beautiful Saturday night. The players were there to win, but you could tell that they hadn't had "That Feeling" since their playing days.

The fans from both teams were enjoying the game, there was big plays on both sides of the ball by both teams.... there were no serious injuries that I know of. But I would guess that several 30-40 year olds were sore Sunday Morning.

This is a great community event. Tug Valley had 30 cheerleaders... and they still could flip and flop.

The CEO/President of the organization that was over the game said this game was one of the best crowds they've had since this has been going on.

Sheldon Clark won 31-0.
I'd love to know how much $$ was made on the game? Ticket sales and concessions combined?

Here is guessing that SC and Tug Valley split the profits 50/50? Great fundraiser.
It was $10 a person to get in.
I think it was $75 per player.

And they announced that SC was getting 100% of the concession stand money.
And of course.... they had the best music possible.

Yours Truly was running the music Saturday night........ There was people turning around towards the press box and giving a Thumbs Up or a head nod when something was played that they liked.

Both teams reacted when something was played for them.

Oh how music makes this life so much better!!!
Music was great!!! it cost 80 per player 30 days before the game or earlier and 100 within a month of a game. The company keeps all gate and schs keeps all concessions tug valley doesnt get anything out of the deal i dont think. but the crowd at the fisrt game against belfry was bigger
IntheZone Wrote:Music was great!!! it cost 80 per player 30 days before the game or earlier and 100 within a month of a game. The company keeps all gate and schs keeps all concessions tug valley doesnt get anything out of the deal i dont think. but the crowd at the fisrt game against belfry was bigger

:thanks: :headphone

I love getting to do it!!!