Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Big Men in the 14th????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm just wanting to know what everyone thinks...........
Zach Gay of Buckhorn will be very tough.
Romans from powell IMO
Romans from Powell and Gay from Buckhorn will be very tough. Also Collins from JBS will be very good also.IMO I dont think anyone can handle Romans strength down low. He is very tough and will be a force to reckon with.
dosent hazard have a big kid that can play well???
What about the 6'8" kid from JBS?
Boomer86 Wrote:What about the 6'8" kid from JBS?

His name is Garrison Collins.
What about the big kid from cordia josh tayler
Iv'e played against Zack Gay and i think he is probably the best in the 14th.
Zach Gay-Buckhorn
Josh Taylor-Cordia
Mike Campbell-Hazard
Jason Kelly-Perry Central
Collins of JBS is the best big man in the region. At 6'8 he truly is a "big" man, and has talent to go with his size.
MVP2 Wrote:Zach Gay-Buckhorn
Josh Taylor-Cordia
Mike Campbell-Hazard
Jason Kelly-Perry Central
I think you may have the top 2 mixed up but the others i will agree with. but don't leave out the kid from JBS he's up here with these boy's i know he's in the top 3or 4 .
football_fan Wrote:I think you may have the top 2 mixed up but the others i will agree with. but don't leave out the kid from JBS he's up here with these boy's i know he's in the top 3or 4 .

U think Taylor is better than gay?
MVP2 Wrote:U think Taylor is better than gay?

:yes: I do. I think the gay kid is a good player but in my opinion Josh is the better player. but i guess will find out this year.
i played agianst Gay in middle school and was pretty good
football_fan Wrote::yes: I do. I think the gay kid is a good player but in my opinion Josh is the better player. but i guess will find out this year.

I will agree with you. last year cordia had both of the taylor boys and they both together were like tanks. when the refs would let them play. thats the only bad thing about little schools. 2 many of the refs like to gamble so they will put their money with the big schools 9 times out of 10 if your a small school you had better be a 20 point better team. then the other.:rockon:
football_fan Wrote::yes: I do. I think the gay kid is a good player but in my opinion Josh is the better player. but i guess will find out this year.

When I listed them I didnt have them in any number, I also think Josh Taylor is better than Zach Gay, Yes last year Cordia had both Taylors and they are a hoss in the paint
MVP2 Wrote:When I listed them I didnt have them in any number, I also think Josh Taylor is better than Zach Gay, Yes last year Cordia had both Taylors and they are a hoss in the paint

:Thumbs: gay is good but taylor gained a little weight over the summer and is more than likely going to dominate!
Yes, Taylor did gain weight over the summer he should be a hoss to stop in the 14th, Gay is a good player these two little schools Buckhorn and Cordia should make some noise this year. Im not sayin winning the 14th but I would love to see Buckhorn win the 54th,aslo would I love to these two School make a run at the Regional Championship
Buckhorn - Zach Gay
Hazard - Michael Campbell
Perry - Jason Kelly
Cordia - Zach Taylor
JBS - Garrison Collins

(no particular order)
Woo Wee Wrote:Buckhorn - Zach Gay
Hazard - Michael Campbell
Perry - Jason Kelly
Cordia - Zach Taylor
JBS - Garrison Collins

(no particular order)

Who is Zach Taylor?? lol.....The big man for Cordia is Josh Taylor and the guard for them is Zach hurt :thumpsup:
MVP2 Wrote:Who is Zach Taylor?? lol.....The big man for Cordia is Josh Taylor and the guard for them is Zach hurt :thumpsup:

My bad... I meant Josh Taylor :Clap:
Romans is a good player and strong.. But not the best.
justin Wright.. from LC
UK06 Wrote:Romans is a good player and strong.. But not the best.
I agree. He's 6'2 and that is definitely not a 'big man'. Collins, at 6'8, IS a big man.
Romans is a better ball handler and is stronger than Collins. So does the size really matter????
Well for the 14th region and the 56th district being strong does help. But size has to do with alot. As far as Romans guarding Collins. Wouldn't be a matchup. If Romans plans on going to College as a center he can forget it. He is no where big enough. Collins will/might play center at a small school. But if he went to a big school he would play PF.
i think romans would be able to stop collins no problem. Just because someone is taller than you, doesnt mean that they CAN match up with your strength. Romans has more strength than Collins ever thought about having. I'm not doubting Collins' abilities inside, I'm just saying that Romans is no pushover in the middle. Let's not start saying all this stuff about players not being able to do anything against each other. The only accurate way to make a true statement is to put these two together and let them battle it out inside.
Romans might be only 6'2 but he can sure shut down any one in the region, no matter who it is. and you all will see when the season starts. He might not be as tall as alot of players but he gots more moves then any other big man combined. IMO the best post man in the region
LuckyCharms Wrote:i think romans would be able to stop collins no problem. Just because someone is taller than you, doesnt mean that they CAN match up with your strength. Romans has more strength than Collins ever thought about having. I'm not doubting Collins' abilities inside, I'm just saying that Romans is no pushover in the middle. Let's not start saying all this stuff about players not being able to do anything against each other. The only accurate way to make a true statement is to put these two together and let them battle it out inside.
Well said!!!:flame:
Pages: 1 2