Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central 22 Phelps 20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not a big fan base for either teams b/c of the weather and alot of ppl probably didnt know that the game was to be played tonite instead of friday. But a much needed win for AC and they performed well under pressure having a goal line stand at the end to seal the deal. Congrats AC as they still have a slim chance in the playoff hunt
This was a very hard fought game...congrats Ac
Both teams played hard.
I am actually a little suprised by that score, AC must have came out ready to play. Maybe thing can fall in place and they can get the wins they need and upset Jenkins when they play and get that 4 spot..good luck the rest of the year to these teams.
I cant wait till the Ac and Jenkins matchup, its going to be a great game....but Ac needs to concentrate on South Floyd for next Fridays game.
i think that the rebs. have a good chance to beat both sf and jenkins....jenkins shut sf out 35-0, good luck to AC on the rest of the season
Grats AC. Nice win.
Big surprise. Congrats to Rebels.
I said this one would happen! Allen Central has really stepped it up and guess what people..This makes things interesting again! How can Phelps lost to Allen Central and be up 8-7 with 3 minutes to go in the 2nd quarter against Pikeville..Anyways..Congrats Allen Central!
I said this one to someone yesterday but posted that Phelps would win..Was looking back on predictions to this game and groundandpound picked the exact score and everything..Even stated upset special..GROUNDANDPOUND..AWESOME JOB!!! NASTRADAMUS, lol...I might need to start getting in touch with you on Saturday and Sunday mornings, lol!
Congrats to AC
Also good try Phelps in giving the a great game!
How did Russell Johnson do?
PLAYBOY5 Im pretty easy to find ,remember the greatest little league team in Neon history........ the Indians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With this win, Is Allen Central now in the drivers seat for the #4 playoff spot???
big surprise. looks like allen central is going to give jenkins a run for the last playoff spot. congrats on the win AC.
Joe Kinzer Wrote:With this win, Is Allen Central now in the drivers seat for the #4 playoff spot???

no jenkins has two win in district and ac has only one if AC pulls out a nother district win then it will probley come down to the AC and jenkins game. i could be wrong though. but this is what i gather.
groundandpound Wrote:PLAYBOY5 Im pretty easy to find ,remember the greatest little league team in Neon history........ the Indians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you..hint..Pete Rose?
Congrats AC you deserve it
WOW what happened to phelps.. Great Job AC... Hope to see u in a playoff battle, Jenkins Vs. AC...
Nice job AC
Gotta beat SOuth Floyd first Allen Central..When is that game?
yea ,the one and only!!!!!!!!!!!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:How did Russell Johnson do?

Russell Johnson didn't play! He was out due to an injury to his shoulder. He is a HUGE assest to this Phelps team and was definatly missed!!!
Well that sure changed things huh! He is a hoss! How serious was it?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Gotta beat SOuth Floyd first Allen Central..When is that game?

The Ac Vs. South Floyd game will be on the 13th at Stouh Floyd.
Not sure on how long Russell is out. He hurt it in the Pikeville game I do believe. As for the difference, yep!! Him not playing definatly had an impact on the game!!! He IS an outstanding football player and student as well.
I think AC will take care of business againist South Floyd. But the game v.s. Jenkins will deicide there fate. Hopefully they play em tough and get the 4 spot in the playoffs!! Good luck Rebs
Glad to see such positive comments on here.

Congratulations AC on the win. Glad to see the Rebels play with so much heart and determination. The last few minutes of the 4th quarter were great--Phelps was definitely marching their way to endzone-- the Rebel defense stood strong though and held them. Way to go guys!! Good Luck at SF next week.
Congrats to Allen Central!!!
Pages: 1 2