Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: All "A" Pre-Season Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who is winning what games and going to Richmond?
i dont see sf goin back this year but i hope they do......i think paintsville will take the trip to richmond
Paintsville will probably be making the trip
And by the looks of the pairings that were already on here, they got the easy part of the deal
I agree, I don't think any of these All A teams can play with Paintsville with the exception of Shelby Valley, one of these two teams will win it.
Shelby Valley isn't in it this year, I don't think.
In the top bracket, I see Paintsville over South Floyd, Pikeville over Phelps. Between Pikeville and Paintsville it will be a toss up.

Bottom bracket will be Piarist over David, with Betsy Layne over them both. Allen Central over Sheldon Clark. In the Betsy Layne/Allen Central, Allen Central will be on top.

Finals, Allen Central will fall to either Paintsville or Pikeville.
White Mike Wrote:Shelby Valley isn't in it this year, I don't think.

Nope they are not in it this year due to the high enrollment
-STAT- Wrote:Nope they are not in it this year due to the high enrollment
That really makes Paintville's road to Richmond a lot easier..I guess with Valley out you can call Pikeville somewhat of a sleeper team if Paintsville Self destructs again this year.
I would say one of the 2 P-villes as well.
the winner of the sf/ paintsville game will go unless ac can improve their outside shooting. pikeville again another down year can not compete with the upper level team until next season 08
IMO Pikeville or Paintsville are the teams that have a shot at it in the top bracket. I just cant see South Floyd being at the level to compete with either of those teams. Allen Central should have an uncontested road to the finals if they get things rockin.
Paintsville should go from the 15th. But the key word is SHOULD. We will have to wait and see if they do.
If Pikeville's big man is capable like everyone says he is then they will be one of the favorites to make it to Richmond. But for now I still think that Paintsville is still the odds on favorite to win it. And Allen Central really got the luck of the draw in the bottom part of the pairings, and they should make the Championship game.
paintsville is everyones favorite /huge advantage hosting the tourney
I agree
thepharmacist Wrote:paintsville is everyones favorite /huge advantage hosting the tourney

Is Paintsville hosting this year? What about the agreement made a couple of years ago as to rotate between Allen Central and Pikeville.