Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th Region All A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know the 14th Region All A Baseball Tournament starts this week but does anyone know the brackets? I'm sure Hazard is the favorite but is there any other teams that could make a run?
I've been wondering about the brackets, they aren't on the All A Classic website
Going to pick Leslie and Cordia. Confusedinglepar
Strikeout King Wrote:I've been wondering about the brackets, they aren't on the All A Classic website

Yeah I looked there as well. I did notice on KHSAA website two games being posted. JBS Vs Cordia and Hazard Vs Buckhorn. Other than that I know nothing else.
Cordia plays June Buchanan the winner will pay the winner of Leslie co and wof co. That is one bracket one of those will play for a championship. The other bracket has hazard vs buckhorn. Jackson city owsley co and Jenkins are in the other bracket. Hazard got a pretty tough draw Jackson city and buckhorn can beat them. Hazard is not a good offensive team Jackson city and buckhorn have pitching good enough to beat them it could get interesting.
Thanks Buford looks as if Hazards bracket is a tough one. I see Cordia probably in the other bracket but I wouldn't count Leslie Co out. I think the question for Jackson and Buckhorn would be their hitting!
I'm looking at the bracket that a good friend from Hazard sent me.... Leslie vs Jenkins, JBS vs Cordia, Jackson City will play the winner of Lee Co. and Owsley, and Wolf Co. will play the winner of Hazard and Buckhorn.
The Buckhorn-Hazard game should be a good one.
Wow no respect for Hazard. Just so you know Hazard had no problem with Buckhorn tonight and the team that had amazing pitching was Hazard.
There was no disorder at all towards Hazard. It is a tougher bracket than the top. Hazard took care of Buckhorn last night with good pitching from Smith. Hitting was the thing I thought may be the downfall for Buckhorn and Jackson City as well. Hazard is the favorite until beaten. Jackson City will be no push over but I don't know about their bats either. Haven't seen Cordia so I really don't know what kind of team they have.