Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best backs in AA, Stats don't lie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1 Kasey Clark 106 yards per game, 14 touchdowns. Also leads the state in AA scoring with 20 points per contest. All purpose back for Russell.

2 Ronnie Darden and Justin Collins the dynamic duo for Louisville Western runs wild for 350 yards a game between them. 25 touchdowns between the two of them makes this backfield all around the best in class AA.

3 Dustin May 112 yards a contest, 13 touchdowns so far this year. May continues a tradition of great Belfry running backs.:thumpsup:
thats great talent right there cant complain about that lets hope they play for kentucky lol but the dynamic duo thats gonin to be tought to beat cause when one gets tired switch them in and out and they wont get stopped
They run the Wishbone Tank, Gotta deal with both of them at the same time.
Just think 2 kids that run 4.5 40's in the same backfield.
Mercer Co must not have reported their stats to the KHSAA this season. I haven't seen their names on any stat lists.
Ryan Howard of Leslie 2a player of the year last year.
Howard is a good one as well with around 110 yards a game. Leslie is pretty solid this season epecially on the defensive side.
Bat Masterson Wrote:Mercer Co must not have reported their stats to the KHSAA this season. I haven't seen their names on any stat lists.
Hey Bat ,, I have noticed that also..... does the state not keep stats on team sthat should be playing at MUCH higher rank, or does MERGER not want people to know what they have????????????? True I have not seen them on any list by KHSAA this season????????????????????? PONDERING THE THOUGHT.........
Getum-Choppin Wrote:1 Kasey Clark 106 yards per game, 14 touchdowns. Also leads the state in AA scoring with 20 points per contest. All purpose back for Russell.

2 Ronnie Darden and Justin Collins the dynamic duo for Louisville Western runs wild for 350 yards a game between them. 25 touchdowns between the two of them makes this backfield all around the best in class AA.

3 Dustin May 112 yards a contest, 13 touchdowns so far this year. May continues a tradition of great Belfry running backs.:thumpsup:

True with Kasey and yea you dont hear much about the other backs at Russell right now..... RUSSELL is a system offense. Line makes blocks,,, holes open wide.... granted Kasey gets the carries,, but when he comes out and the younger backs go in they still get the yards equivilant to his but with the 3rd team line in against other starters............ SO is Kasey that good or does the system work................. I love Kasey to death but if you are a tail back, 2 back at Russell you become the work horse in an offesneive system that eats the clock and the yards........
Howard of Leslie is the best I have seen. He was 2A player of the year last year. He was the best back last year and I think he is still the best back this year.IMO.
Kasey Clark, MVP of the 2005 2A State Championship Game, and has a chance to repeat.
Devilologist Wrote:Hey Bat ,, I have noticed that also..... does the state not keep stats on team sthat should be playing at MUCH higher rank, or does MERGER not want people to know what they have????????????? True I have not seen them on any list by KHSAA this season????????????????????? PONDERING THE THOUGHT.........

if i'm not mistaken the school as to turn in the stats.. and without a good stat keeper, it's hard to turn in accurate stats.. So i don't know why mercer hasn't turned any in, but it could be a number of things..
Clark is averaging 125.8 yards per game with 19 rushing TDs and 2 recieving TDs.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:if i'm not mistaken the school as to turn in the stats.. and without a good stat keeper, it's hard to turn in accurate stats.. So i don't know why mercer hasn't turned any in, but it could be a number of things..

There are stats on KHSAA.org.

http://www.khsaa.org/football/2006/stats2.htm

These are current. Mercer has several in the top 4-5.
Thanks, Midee1. They must have reported them this week, prior to that, nobody was listed.
Midee1 Wrote:There are stats on KHSAA.org.

:thumpsup:
Midee1 Wrote:There are stats on KHSAA.org.

Did any of you guys notice that they have Josh Wills listed as our QB in the stats??? Smile
devil58 Wrote:Did any of you guys notice that they have Josh Wills listed as our QB in the stats??? Smile

I noticed that. Wills just wants some recognition.Smile
Go Josh Wills,,, man let a kid runthe ball one time and he scores,,, next he will be listed as starting QB with records at the state level............... Hey maybe we need to move him from guard..............Hey FBALL. you are right... guards are the OTHER,OTHER Running backs at Russell. State Proven.........Records NEVER LIE !!!!!
Devilologist Wrote:Go Josh Wills,,, man let a kid runthe ball one time and he scores,,, next he will be listed as starting QB with records at the state level............... Hey maybe we need to move him from guard..............Hey FBALL. you are right... guards are the OTHER,OTHER Running backs at Russell. State Proven.........Records NEVER LIE !!!!!
Told ya.:devilflam

Best athletes on the field.
What time you leaving for the game tonight??
Devilologist Wrote:What time you leaving for the game tonight??

About 4:00 oclock. Not going to the game though. Going to fear fest at Kings Island.
G Epling isn't on the list for yards, and IIRC he's got more yards than Corey Chapman, so the list isn't complete. But eh, I guess nothing's perfect.
Sarrr Wrote:G Epling isn't on the list for yards, and IIRC he's got more yards than Corey Chapman, so the list isn't complete. But eh, I guess nothing's perfect.
Belfry's coaches did not report him for having more yards than Chapman.
FBALL Wrote:About 4:00 oclock. Not going to the game though. Going to fear fest at Kings Island.

How was Fear Fest? We are going next Saturday.
Midee1 Wrote:How was Fear Fest? We are going next Saturday.

:Thumbs: The Snake loved it.
FBALL Wrote::Thumbs: The Snake loved it.

Great. We are going early next Saturday morning. Gonna stop at NKU and get Michael and make a day of it. This is my favorite time of year. Cool nights and horror flicks.:Thumbs:
Midee1 Wrote:Great. We are going early next Saturday morning. Gonna stop at NKU and get Michael and make a day of it. This is my favorite time of year. Cool nights and horror flicks.:Thumbs:

Fear Fest starts at 7:00pm.
Midee1 Wrote:Great. We are going early next Saturday morning. Gonna stop at NKU and get Michael and make a day of it. This is my favorite time of year. Cool nights and horror flicks.:Thumbs:

Don't forget that we even get a Friday the 13th this month as well. And for the Tomcats, it'll be on Elm St.
Tomcat68 Wrote:Don't forget that we even get a Friday the 13th this month as well. And for the Tomcats, it'll be on Elm St.

So if it's a home game it will be a Nightmare on Elm street. Smile
Pages: 1 2