Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who do you think the state champions will be this year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Class A BardstownRolleyes
Class AA Lou. WesternConfusedhh:
Class AAA Bowling green:1:
Class AAAA Lou. Trinity:thumpsup:
A - Danville
AA - Mercer County
AAA - Highlands
AAAA - Trinity
Tomcat68 Wrote:A - Danville
AA - Mercer County
AAA - Highlands
AAAA - Trinity
thats pretty good...i wouldnt change a thing:thumpsup:
Danville
Mercer Co
Highlands
Male
I want to point out also. I oppose the private v public debate that has gone on the past few years.

IMO, this season will result in ALL FOUR PUBLIC champions.

I think this only undermines the rationale of those who favored the change coming next season. IMO, the system wasn't really broken.
Raceland
Russell
Johnson Central
ST.X
A-Danville
AA-Mercer Co
AAA-Bowling Green
AAAA-Male
A-Danville
AA-Russell
AAA-Bowling Green
AAAA-Trinity (who else)
Danville
Belfry
Highlands
Trinity
Danville
Belfry or Russell
Johnson Central
Trinity
CAM2006 Wrote:Danville
Belfry or Russell
Johnson Central
Trinity
Hit the nail on the head,but Russell wins STATE...Russell beats Belfry 21 16 ,and rolls through Western in STATE.:devilflam
got my lemonaid and tea ready JFLDAD???
right on..:devilflam :devilflam you have a big day today what are you doing up:howdy:
JFLDAD Wrote:right on..:devilflam :devilflam you have a big day today what are you doing up:howdy:

sick,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, cant sleep......................on a toilet........
Class 1A--Danville
Class 2A--Mercer Co.
Class 3A--Bowling Green
Class 4A--Trinity
Devilologist Wrote:sick,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, cant sleep......................on a toilet........

TMI alert, TMI alert........:dump: :Second:
Danville
Mercer Co
Bowling Green
Male
No offence. but Do you honestly think that JC's actually, with the weak schedule, going to go to state? JC's pretty darn good don't get me wrong but are they as good as HHS or BGHS??
I want to see a Belfry & Russell rematch,and the winner of that game winning state.Hopefully it will be Belfry
Danville
Belfry
Johnson Central
HENRY CLAY
I like Bardstown in class A, Everybodyelse likes Danville. Watch Newport Cath win it again and were all wrong LOL.
SW81 Wrote:No offence. but Do you honestly think that JC's actually, with the weak schedule, going to go to state? JC's pretty darn good don't get me wrong but are they as good as HHS or BGHS??

i really hope there are and if given the chance to play highlands ...well i hope they put it all over them and beat them good....:Thumbs:
A - Danville
AA - Russell
AAA - Highlands
AAAA - St. X