Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: what has happened to knott county?!?!?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
at the beggining of the year knott came out acting like they were gonna give everyone a run for their money.... now they act like they dont even want to play and lay down and take beatings everytime they play hard competition...... what do you all think about this...
Knott has the size, the backfield, the qb and has been a big disapointment. Knott has talent but not to say anything bad about Beder, But they havn't got it done at all.
Its a shame that kids as good as Owens and Lafferty couldn't have a great year.
Getum-Choppin Wrote:Knott has the size, the backfield, the qb and has been a big disapointment. Knott has talent but not to say anything bad about Beder, But they havn't got it done at all.
Its a shame that kids as good as Owens and Lafferty couldn't have a great year.

I agree, its a shame to see Owens and Lafferty have a season like this, its jus a shame i would love to see KCC make the playoffs, and they have a chance to i dont see why KCC is playing like they are, they are playing like they are no worrys and like they dont care if they win or lose, Patriots you guys are not out of it, the 4th spot is wide open so dont give up, play with heart and you all will be in the playoffs!
Happens every year! I said it before the season started on an earlier post!
i know exactlly what happened.....they are knott co.............
I hope Knott at least makes the playoffs, Owens and Lafferty deservres it.
Look who they play the first couple of games. They seem to have a tendency to schedule cake teams and boost stats, but when it gets to the meat of the schedule they get stomped.
Just think if they didnt schedule those easy first 2 it would or could be 0-10.
2-8 aint great but as bad as it sounds that's a whole lot better than 0-10'.
I think Knott has won 3 so far .
Typical Knott Co
They were overated to begin with.
They lost the majority of a great o-line they had last year
I was the greatest: i know exactlly what happened.....they are knott co.............

i tell u right now this is bull crap... a team dont lose just bc where they r from... people gotta look at the smaller thing to tell wat is wronge with a team.... come watch knott vs. middlesbro.... if knott lays down and quits then ill meet ya after the game and give ur money back....im not saying knott will not lose... but if they quit and lay down and take it then meet me at teh gate people...
Quote:tell u right now this is bull crap... a team dont lose just bc where they r from... people gotta look at the smaller thing to tell wat is wronge with a team.... come watch knott vs. middlesbro.... if knott lays down and quits then ill meet ya after the game and give ur money back....im not saying knott will not lose... but if they quit and lay down and take it then meet me at teh gate people...
I really dont think you would give our money back, and I kno they will lay down if they dont get things goin in the first or second quarter then they will lay down like little puppys just comeing out of the womb, iv seen middle school teams that play with more heart
And just asking....do the players at KCC like being made fun of?? they must because they get made fun of week after week an they dont do anything to change that...its sad

:ChairHit: