Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Winner of the All "A" Classic (14th Region)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's the Predictions on the All "A" this year???
I look for Knott to do fairly well in it. Possibly winning it.
What Bracket is Knott in and with who?
knott
pickin'_n_grinnin Wrote:What Bracket is Knott in and with who?

I am not sure what bracket they are in but I do know that they play Hazard the first game.
Owsley's gonna be hard to beat. Knott is a tough team, too, though. But... I have to say Owsley. They got younger girls coming up now and its a whole other team. We'll just wait and see.
Knott. It want even be close.
It could be close between Knott and Owsley when they meet in the finals. I know Owsley give Knott a run for there money this summer at Breathitt. It was a close game!!!! And a good one might I add!!!!
Owsley isn't as bad as everyone thinks, they have talent.
Owsley plays Lee 1st round...at Lee
ballgal4 Wrote:Owsley plays Lee 1st round...at Lee

Owsley beat Lee 5 or 6 times this summer. I kinda lost count.
baller25 Wrote:I am not sure what bracket they are in but I do know that they play Hazard the first game.
Well, that will get one of the top 2 teams out early.

Knott will be difficult to beat imo...but its not totally impossible.
I would have to say Owsley and Knott at the finals...with a very close game. Owsley has seemed like they have got a whole lot better over the summer. I'm sayin Owsley with the win...they seem like they want it more.
ballislife Wrote:I would have to say Owsley and Knott at the finals...with a very close game. Owsley has seemed like they have got a whole lot better over the summer. I'm sayin Owsley with the win...they seem like they want it more.

Owsley will more than likely play Knott in the finals and Knott has proven everyone wrong this summer and they plan on keeping it that way as well. All the girls on KCC's team are ready for the all a and plan to go out with a bang...I look to see them in Richmond.
Owsley has four runner-up trophies in the 14th region All A. Maybe this year is their year. But with marginal enrollment schools like Knott (they couldn't have missed the cutoff by much....bless their heartsConfusedhhSmile, they will probably win it all. Whether they will feel good afterwards is a another matter!!!!
They cant help the fact they was put in the all a. Knott enrollment i think is 697. they had a small senior and jr. class last year which dropped their enrollment. They have around 240 Fr. this year. This will be the only year they will be in the all a. Oh yea Lookayanner it will fill good.
Benchwarmer Wrote:They cant help the fact they was put in the all a. Knott enrollment i think is 697. they had a small senior and jr. class last year which dropped their enrollment. They have around 240 Fr. this year. This will be the only year they will be in the all a. Oh yea Lookayanner it will fill good.

Great post..The freshman class this year is HUGE and so is the sophmore class. KCC may just be in the All A one year but you can bet they plan on going in and out of it with a bang. And all of us will feel great doing it too. The winner of KCC and Hazard will win the All A regionals. Owsley "might" give them a "little" bump on the road to Richmond.
Benchwarmer Wrote:They cant help the fact they was put in the all a. Knott enrollment i think is 697. they had a small senior and jr. class last year which dropped their enrollment. They have around 240 Fr. this year. This will be the only year they will be in the all a. Oh yea Lookayanner it will fill good.
Well, I certainly hope it does.:igiveup:
BTW, Owsley has an enrollment 9-12 about 470 less than Knott Central's. Knott's freshman class is bigger than the entire high school enrollment at Owsley. And Owsley has more students than June Buchanan, Riverside, Jackson City, Cordia, Buckhorn, and Jenkins. Also, Knott will be in the All A at least for two years, which is how they do it once you're in. After two years they look at each school's enrollment again. Knott's 9-12 enrollment is bigger than both Leslie and Breathitt....:AngelPray
Do they do it every two years? The All A is not a KHSAA event. I was thinking it was done every year.