Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 75 Michigan 72
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final.
They do it again.
Final four bound.

Either the best turn around of all time or the luckiest bunch of guys to ever see the court.

Started out slow once again, we looked so much better than Michigan, and we had to raise the blood pressure of thousands of fans once again.

On to Dallas. Wisconsin up next.

What say you.
May fans on here have wondered why Lee hasn't played that much, and with good cause.
Dakari just struggles. Its as simple as that. He hasn't found his body yet and has some maturing to do. Lee looked better than WCS would have tonight.
I think they beat Wis by 8 and go on to title game and win number 9...
^
I hope your right.
In all honesty, I say start Lee and let him guard there big white guy that can shoot the 3. Dakari wont keep up with him...
Yea baby!!!! TongueirateShoTongueirateSho :Thumbs:
Finale four bound!!!
CAT FEVER. :Cheerlead
To all you nay sayers!!! Kiss this :moon:
Leavin Indy now! What a game!!!!
:haters:

Confusederved:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
I hope your right.
In all honesty, I say start Lee and let him guard there big white guy that can shoot the 3. Dakari wont keep up with him...

is Willy done for the yr or could he play Sat? I would switch Lee and Alex out on him to wear him down and maybe throw Randle at him every now and again..
to answer my own ?,Cauley-Stein, who didn’t expound further on the extent of his injury, said he’s going to do everything he can to play in the Final Four, which begins Saturday in Arlington, Texas.

Is there really a chance he can play?

“I really don’t know,” he said. “I hope so. I really hope so. I’m going to go back to Lexington and get a bunch of treatment, a lot of ice, a lot of (treatment) and maybe, just maybe, this weekend I’ll be able to suit up or something.”

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2014/03/30/31702...rylink=cpy
Cal Cats is TEXAS bound :Cheerlead
So proud of this UK team.
Lee did work today, looked like a whole different player.
Harrison with the hand in the face, 3!!
What a shot.
To me, not even a question that we beat Wisconsin.
I hope UCONN upsets Florida.
We owe them one thanks to Kemba Walker.
I noticed all these analysts going on and on about how there could be 3 Big Ten teams in the final four. Well instead the weak S.E.C. will have 2 teams (more than the basketball super conference A.C.C.) and the almighty Big Ten will have 1.
If Randle would stop forcing shots early he could really put games away for UK.
Usually by the second half he settles down and starts to take his time, but his first few are usually banana shots.
cuppett777 Wrote:is Willy done for the yr or could he play Sat? I would switch Lee and Alex out on him to wear him down and maybe throw Randle at him every now and again..

I hope Willy plays. He would be the best possible matchup for that guy.
Ive come to realize in this tournament that blood pressure medicine is needed.
Every game we play has to come down to the last play or two.
This game was crazy and had me jumping all over the place. Marcus Lee was an absolutely murderer of the boards for put-backs.
Loving this tourney. Did not expect UK to do much and said I would be thrilled if they made it to sweet 16. The fact that they keep winning is going way beyond my expectations and making this march madness a true blast! These boys are paying us back for the frustrations of the regular season. Win or lose next game, it has been an unforgettable season already! And I like our chances against Wisconsin!
Listen...
if they would have jacked around and gotten beat after giving up 78 offensive rebounds on that last defensive possession I might have broken my TV lol
I don't know that I've ever seen such a chaotic sequence of events...
Kyle Wiltjer.....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRt-PN458PQLMfysHHPzoI...TY5x8XpGji]
Congrats to me for calling it. High fives all around.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:May fans on here have wondered why Lee hasn't played that much, and with good cause.
Dakari just struggles. Its as simple as that. He hasn't found his body yet and has some maturing to do. Lee looked better than WCS would have tonight.

Johnson had 8 points on 4 of 5 shooting. I like his skilled and shooting touch but he seems to still be growing (his body) he had a good game against UL too. I hope he comes back next year and gets in better shape and keeps improving. Randle took some bad shots but he only had one turnover. He reduced the number of spin moves that he does. I think Randle would shoot it better if he used the back board more!
honestjchsfan Wrote:Johnson had 8 points on 4 of 5 shooting. I like his skilled and shooting touch but he seems to still be growing (his body) he had a good game against UL too. I hope he comes back next year and gets in better shape and keeps improving. Randle took some bad shots but he only had one turnover. He reduced the number of spin moves that he does. I think Randle would shoot it better if he used the back board more!

To me, Dakari just needs help with his footwork.
I think this is the 3rd or 4th straight game where hes been called for a walk the first time hes touched the ball.
Hes big and clumsy, but just good enough with his hands to find the basket occasionally. The matchups with Wisconsin should be interesting.
panther nation Wrote:To all you nay sayers!!! Kiss this :moon:

Where have I heard this beforeConfusednicker:...

Lee was tremendous and Coach Cal has the youngins in good rhythm to advance. Congrats on a huge win and for the love of God beat Wisconsin. A bourbon state cannot lose to a cheese state!
[YOUTUBE="Losing his crap..."]?v=wt5gmnyTaQg&[/YOUTUBE]
It's funny to see you bandwagoners getting back on. Runitup, star...... You don't beat a 1, a 2 and a 4 and call it luck. I told you several weeks ago, if the twins can figure it out, watch out. This team by far is the most talented in the country and has the talent to win it all. I do agree with your comment that lee should guard kaminsky, dakari in no way can keep up because of his ability to shoot the three and drive. Questionable travel call on dakari early, Michigan had no answer for him inside where he really looked good. I still question cal's decision on pulling players. Lee was on fire and he sits him, has been like this all year. In no way do I expect willy to be able to do anything in this game. If UK scores 75 they will win fo sho. Wisconsin is another team that lives and will die by the three, in no way can they match up inside with us. Kaminsky is a really good player, let's hope the badgers die by the three Saturday.
Pages: 1 2