Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnny Miller Leaving East Ridge?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ive heard rumors about this, can anyone find any truth to this or is it a bunch of BS?
I thought he was a senior anyway. Went this whole season thinking he was a senior. Wherever he goes, I wish him the best of luck. Because he is a heck of a player!
No, He will be a Senior this upcoming season.
He may be the missing link for Knott Co, but I do not believe he leaves his Senior year
Heard he was going to Knott Co.

McCoy will fight this
Why would you want him if he did not want to play for you.... Matters not he is not going
It's a long drive from Feds Creek to Knott County every morning.
I'm sure Miller won't commute everyday.
If Miller goes to Knott they will be even harder to beat by anyone in this region.
Miller to Knott makes them dangerous and by far the #1 contender in the 14th.
Miller is a good guard in the 15th, not sure that he has improved much since he was a freshmen, but ironically Knott Co. has been about the same team for the past 3 years w/o getting a whole lot better either. Knott must get to Saturday in the sweet 16 next season to live up to their hype and expectations in the Justice era.
Miller to Knott County would be good for Knott but Miller could also go to Sheldon Clark and help them big time. Sheldon Clark is one player away from being the #1 team in the 15th.
Anyone know where Miller will end up, hearing Knott Co a lot at plex.
Not sure Miller & Parsley could co-exist. Hard enough trying to get James & Parsley to co-exist.
I would like to see Johnny Miller at Sheldon Clark.

That's certainly Ninja approved!
I have been hearing that Hylton and Miller are being wooed by Pikeville. Has Huffman been playing some league ball with them?
Cover3 Wrote:Miller is a good guard in the 15th, not sure that he has improved much since he was a freshmen, but ironically Knott Co. has been about the same team for the past 3 years w/o getting a whole lot better either. Knott must get to Saturday in the sweet 16 next season to live up to their hype and expectations in the Justice era.

Realist post I've ever read on here. Well put and couldn't agree more.
So you can run and cry to people Eddie??
People are stupid on here. Get out of the house and do something and quit starting rumors. You all must live an exciting life??
Yes he is leaving ER, his mom is moving to Knott County she has already transferred to another job down that way.
pugsley79 Wrote:People are stupid on here. Get out of the house and do something and quit starting rumors. You all must live an exciting life??

Just about as exciting you. It is called freedom of speech, they exercised their right, you exercised your right and I just exercised my right. With that right comes responsibility and consequences.
Speaking of rumors, Pugsley, weren't you the one last year saying East Ridge had this high major transfer from Baltimore that was ruled eligible to play this past season? What happened there?
Yeah, he's the dude. Word around the ER Program is he's a real pain and likes to get things started without any merit.
It tears him up when he thinks one of Randy's Dandy's might be leaving. Miller is good player, but transferring sometimes is very difficult to do. If he should transfer it probably would be to a school close by.
Sheldon Clark is all the buzz. Seems like anyone transferring is giving SC a look according to BGR. Is there a major draw there or are people in Inez just wishful thinking?
You people. Miller isn't going anywhere. Talked to his dad. So start another rumor like I did about the transfer east ridge was getting last year, Made a lot of fools on here. See what rumors do. Start another one, East ridge is getting a 7-4 exchange student form Russia???
Russia. lol. Randy loves the Baltic region. lol
I would say his dad doesn't want to say anything, but I know for a fact his mom has put in a transfer for her job and is seeking a place to live in Knott.....they gave Johnny the chance to decide and he wants to transfer.