Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top Rebounders in the 14th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who in your opinion is the top rebounders in the 14th
top 5 IMO 1.romans 2.collins 3.fetters 4.brashear 5.campbell
The top rebounder in the 14th is Justin Rice of Buckhorn. Look it up: Top 25 or 26 in the state in each of his first three seasons.
Very impressive. But im sure that this year Romans will give him a run for that. He is a very strong kid and will be hard to handle under the basket this year.
Ryan Romans from Powell
1.Cambell

i dont know who should be second but last year when collins broke his leg brent hall steped it up and did a great job rebounding and will do the same this year
if powell can find a way to keep romans from getting so many fouls, or if a certain group of people knew how to call fouls and not the "touchy" ones then there is no doubt romans will have close to 30 rebounds a game.
Hogg from LCC is averaging 11 per game. Pretty good for undersized 5 man.
Romans from powell is a great rebounder I dont know about the best but he is definetetly in the top 3
Gay
Campbell
Romans
Rice
Collins
Woo Wee Wrote:Gay
Campbell
Romans
Rice
Collins

This looks pretty good but I would put Romans in front of Campbell
Romans is number 1 hands down. Not because I said so, because he has the highest rebound average. He can take over a game just by dominating the boards.
Gay
Romans
Rice
Hogg
Campbell
Collins
Romans
Gay
Hogg
Collins
Rice or Campbell
romans easy right now his ranked among top 10 in state in rebounding average
gay
romans
amburgey
campbell
everage
Collins can out rebound everyone of these guys.
JBS Fan Wrote:Collins can out rebound everyone of these guys.

Yes, being 6'9" he should be able too, but he isn't being used for rebounding the way he should. With his height and good coaching he could be one of the top rebounding machines in the whole state!:thumpsup:
MVP2 Wrote:Romans
Gay
Hogg
Collins
Rice or Campbell

Looks good to me! :Thumbs:
romans would dominate collins with size and strength
He does a good job at rebounding them throwing it back out to Stepp

JBS center, Collins is one the most timid and weak players I have ever seen play ball. Good Coaching and game strategy doesn't mean he could be the best or whatever. When i watched JBS play in all the WYMT games, he got owned on the inside because he was basically scared. Scared of what I don't know. I heard he tore his acl last year or something but thats no need to be scared. The 5 spot is no place for a timid guy, no matter if he is 6'9.
the truth hurts.