Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Biggest/Best game this Friday Night ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
???
To me its obvisously Prestonsburg and Belfry, But if i really wasnt a fan of any of these teams i'd say the Rockcastle/Bell game is the biggest !
P-Burg/Belfry
Bell/Rock
The Ashland game is a big game this week!
BelfryJustice Wrote:The Ashland game is a big game this week!

I'll have to take the Belfry game for this week. I really don't see Mason giving Ashland a game at all. But I could be wrong.
Rock and Bell should be the marquee game of the week in the area.
Belfry/P-burg is always a big game! Huge Rivals on the field even when a team might be down its usually a battle just because its Belfry/P-burg but when its over its over and we can support each other the rest of the season. This game is looked forward to every year by many!!!

:letsparty
ROCK - BELL by far the most intense game this week. I think that Belfry will handle P'burg.
Have to go with Belfry/P-Burg:letsparty This is a game I always enjoy and look forward to. I love how we are such opponents when we play, but are there to support when we play others.:redboxer:
sc and sv
I would have to say Shelby Valley and Sheldon Clark
Sc vs SV

Good Luck CARDS!!!!
1.Belfry vs P-burg-Could be for the district.
2.Just as much implications ion the playoff picture.
Belfry and Prestonsburg IMO. I hope get to make it to this game.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:1.Belfry vs P-burg-Could be for the district.
2.Just as much implications ion the playoff picture.

LOL i forgot to put the Sv and SC game on the number 2 spot.
Shelby Valley and Sheldon Clark
Belfry and Prestonsburg was the game i choose and what in the world does IMO mean im lost help me out guys
In My Opinion
Rockcastle and Bell

Also Letcher and Knox
ROCK AND BELL!!!!!!
This game will be the best game by far this week!!!!
I would love to go to this one, i bet it would an amazeing atmosphere!!!!
Shelby Valley and Sheldon Clark should be a good game, thats if the cats come out ready to play. This should come down to another game of who makes the most mistakes and which team is good enough to over come those mistakes.
ahh i see now thanks
Breathitt-Leslie, about as even a game as you can ask for. Rock and Bell will be a war too. I don't get all the Belfry-Pburg cause imo Belfry beats them easily.
Belfry-Pburg is a big game,yes. No way it will be the best game though.
Rock and Bell