Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Phelps At Allen Central...predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Goin To Be A Good Game
Phelps-18
Allen Central-12
phelps-35
allen central-6
Phelps-42
AC-20
AC-22
Phelps-12
Phelps 32-12
This could be a really good game !
I think It'll be a battle because the last playoff spot is in jeopardy for the loser...Phelps is playing some good ball right now and could win big if AC doesn't come ready to play but I believe it'll be close...I'll take Phelps by 12...22-12.
Phelps by 12
Phelps
Moe Wrote:I think It'll be a battle because the last playoff spot is in jeopardy for the loser...Phelps is playing some good ball right now and could win big if AC doesn't come ready to play but I believe it'll be close...I'll take Phelps by 12...22-12.
This really shows my math skills dosen't itConfusedhh: ..anyway I ment Phelps by 10.
ill take phelps just as long as they play as hard as they did against paintsville and pikeville.
I will say Phelps 24-6. Though Allen Central is MUCH IMPROVED here as of late and Phelps seems to be the same..Good Luck to both teams on Friday Night!
Coin flip but I will take Allen Central in a close one... 22-20 UPSET SPECIAL
Phelps by 2 touchdowns!!!
Phelps with the win on the road.
Moe Wrote:I think It'll be a battle because the last playoff spot is in jeopardy for the loser...Phelps is playing some good ball right now and could win big if AC doesn't come ready to play but I believe it'll be close...I'll take Phelps by 12...22-12.

Not for either one of these teams. The #4 seed will go to Jenkins.
hillbilly Wrote:Not for either one of these teams. The #4 seed will go to Jenkins.

Jenkins will most likely get the #4 seed....but you have to remember, Allen Central hasnt played Phelps, South Floyd, or Jenkins....so if they could pull it together and start playing some ball they could make some noise for that 4th seed
hillbilly Wrote:Not for either one of these teams. The #4 seed will go to Jenkins.
This is the best team Jenkins has had in quiet some time, I remember when Jenkins used to be an atomatic Win for struggling Class A teams..They have a nice coach over there.
They are playing TONIGHT!! (No school in Pike County tomorrow!!)
DANG..I heard that and was wanting to go watch it tomorrow night since Jenkins was open..Ah..Anyways..Good Luck to both teams!
Phelps - 21

AC - 7