Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Steve Masiello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good for him. He's in the same category as Travis Ford,, egotistical pric*.. Means Loserville didn't do any checking on him either. To be a graduate assistant means you have had to graduate from a university,, with a bachelors degree of some sorts. He's on administration leave at Manhattan too. Hope they fire him.
How does one get by in a position like that without being checked out.
Pitino is screaming he didn't know which is horse crap.

I know when I applied for my job, they didn't double check me or ask for my transcripts, but then again, im not applying for a 3 million a year job to coach basketball. My salary is much more modest and only about half that Confusednicker:
Deserves everything he gets if he lied on his resume. How stupid is he to think people were not going to check, even more so as he moved up the ladder to better jobs. Sad thing is, he is probable only a few hours short of his degree. Just another example of an athlete not taking advantage of an education offered to them. As a former college athlete at UK, I know how much help these guys get to help them pass their classes and get their degree. The athletes get so many benefits that average students do not get, that most students would be furious about if they knew. He is also probably in agreement with the group trying to unionize college sports and wanting them paid because a free college education is not enough. Bet he wishes he had that college degree now that the million dollar contract that was offered to him is going to be taken back!
If a job requires a bachelor's degree, you'd think the employer (Manhattan) would ask for a transcript or some type of official verification before offering the job.

also, something is fishy about this story. I've read stories were it said he claimed to graduate in 2000, 2005, and 2009. Hmm...

Some schools will hire/offer a candidate a job based off of a phone call from a legendary figure. How big of a role did Pitino play in getting him the Manhattan job?
Who knows, his next gig will be ESPN analysis like Jockitch or DookieV.