Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland at Bath County?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do you all think will take this one? Bath is coming off a tough loss at Paris while Raceland is coming off the bye week. Raceland, led by Grizzle at quarterback, will look to attack Baths secondary and establish a running game. Bath will need to come out fired up on defense and the offensive line will have to be ready for a quick, elusive raceland squad. Should be a good game. I dont see a blowout like last year at Raceland.
I think that Raceland will take this one, but it could go either way. Both teams are good.
Raceland by 21. Bath has made great strides this season though.
I will have to say raceland by 3 or more touchdowns not putting Bath down you have played one great season but raceland just to much for bath goodluck bath would like to see an upset but have to go with coach and pick raceland by two or more touchdowns
I believe that this game is going to be a close one, Raceland needs to establish a running game(which it has not yet) of some sorts. Bath has Stevens this year (but seems to be stoppable),I think Racelands AIR-attack will get the best of Bath in the end but it is still going to be close.
Raceland by 21 !

RHS---35
BCHS-14
should be another hard fought battle. close game 28-14 could go either way