Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Somerset 4 Clay Co 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Somerset improves to 5 - 2, while Clay Co drops to 1 - 7.

Clay is struggling to get out of the gates this year. Their record may be bad but they have played a tough schedule so far. The Seniors need to step up and be leaders and help right the ship.
Playing a tough schedule is a good thing, but sometimes if you cant pull any of the tough games out and you have no breather games mixed in the morale and confidence of the team can suffer. Clay has several solid players, it will be interesting to see how this tough stretch of losses effects them.
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:Playing a tough schedule is a good thing, but sometimes if you cant pull any of the tough games out and you have no breather games mixed in the morale and confidence of the team can suffer. Clay has several solid players, it will be interesting to see how this tough stretch of losses effects them.

I agree. It is a double edged sword. The difficult schedule can help greatly so long as you win a few of them. Clay County will be ok though.
Clay will be fine,beat williamsburg yesterday 14-0 and play leslie county today.Clay has played every game away this year and may not have a home game until middle of April due to storm damage on backstop.Clay always plays a hard schedule and I think they will benefit from it.
sling blade Wrote:Clay will be fine,beat williamsburg yesterday 14-0 and play leslie county today.Clay has played every game away this year and may not have a home game until middle of April due to storm damage on backstop.Clay always plays a hard schedule and I think they will benefit from it.

Go Leslie county. :Clap:
Clay playing all way games will make them that much better come tournament time.
Very tough schedule played!!
Go Jumpers