Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jv - Prestonsburg 46 Lawrence 24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Congrats Prestonsburg!
Congrats Blackcats !
how about that richard thomas #10 ran a kick off return back for a touch down
stihome05 Wrote:how about that richard thomas #10 ran a kick off return back for a touch down

thats good..we also had one ran back
Congrats to those blackcats! They really came out of the gates firing on all cylinders.:rockon:
We beat Russell jv last week.Did we play bad or is Pburg that good.It might be half our young guys start on friday night.
i think that most of the freshmen played agianst pburg today & not the normal jv team
they brought about 35 players..there is no way that lawrence had 35 freshmen
L.C. took 22 Freshmen,12 Sophmores and 1 Senior that doesn't start Varsity at all.
Who played good for each squad?
Bulldog 4 Life Wrote:L.C. took 22 Freshmen,12 Sophmores and 1 Senior that doesn't start Varsity at all.
I find that even this number of kids hard to believe LC only dresses around 38 to 40 kids on friday nights and thats counting the freshmen . Yesterday during the JV game the varsity was lifting weights and running and they was about 15 of them . And today at practice I counted 36 in all thats varsity and freshman . I know we have 8 seniors and & 7 juniors the rest is under classmen. I also know that we do have several kids that play 3 games a week . This has to be hard on them and the team because thats just given them about one day of practice a week with the varsity. But this will turn these young pups into Dawgs real fast and should be alot of help in the up coming games.:Thumbs:
Congrats to Pburg
i don't know about you dawg fans the team that played pbrug did their best since they are so young.
Whats Pburg's JV record
NYY10 Wrote:Whats Pburg's JV record

7-1 only loss coming to i think Pike Central !
Dawg Family Wrote:I find that even this number of kids hard to believe LC only dresses around 38 to 40 kids on friday nights and thats counting the freshmen . Yesterday during the JV game the varsity was lifting weights and running and they was about 15 of them . And today at practice I counted 36 in all thats varsity and freshman . I know we have 8 seniors and & 7 juniors the rest is under classmen. I also know that we do have several kids that play 3 games a week . This has to be hard on them and the team because thats just given them about one day of practice a week with the varsity. But this will turn these young pups into Dawgs real fast and should be alot of help in the up coming games.:Thumbs:

I am sorry I did make a mistake we took 18 Fr. 10 So. and 1 Sr. we have 49 with the freshmen on the team. 50 If you count Brian Scarberry. Not all of the Fr. dress on Friday night. :howdy:
We will get um next year
Congrats Blackats.
Bulldog 4 Life Wrote:I am sorry I did make a mistake we took 18 Fr. 10 So. and 1 Sr. we have 49 with the freshmen on the team. 50 If you count Brian Scarberry. Not all of the Fr. dress on Friday night. :howdy:
That sounds alot more realistic . I know these young dawgs are geting alot of exsperence and thats like money in the bank:Clap:
Congrats Pburg
good game with pburg out on top as expected
Old school Dawg Wrote:We beat Russell jv last week.Did we play bad or is Pburg that good.It might be half our young guys start on friday night.
Prestonsburg JV is just that good
blackcat_student Wrote:7-1 only loss coming to i think Pike Central !
That is because half of the team was gone and Mckinney #36 got hurt.
Dawg Family Wrote:I find that even this number of kids hard to believe LC only dresses around 38 to 40 kids on friday nights and thats counting the freshmen . Yesterday during the JV game the varsity was lifting weights and running and they was about 15 of them . And today at practice I counted 36 in all thats varsity and freshman . I know we have 8 seniors and & 7 juniors the rest is under classmen. I also know that we do have several kids that play 3 games a week . This has to be hard on them and the team because thats just given them about one day of practice a week with the varsity. But this will turn these young pups into Dawgs real fast and should be alot of help in the up coming games.:Thumbs:
It will be good for them in the long run. they will be a tough team soon.
Can anyone post any stats on the game?