Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky/Wichita State 3/23/14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
will the Cats be the 1st to take down WS and crash there dreams of winning it all and going undefeated the whole year ,like so many said about this Cats team?in order for that to happen they have to play with more energy and Young has to step up and both Willy and Johnson has to have big games.if that happens I like Cats by 4. GO CATS
Nicely said cuppett. I like the unicorns and rainbows positivity.

Bring it Wildcats, believing in great things this afternoon!
the last thing you want is to make undefeated Wichita State feel like an underdog, which is what ESPN and CBS have been doing most of the tournament. I now they haven't played the schedule Kentucky has, but most of these Shockers were on last year's Final four team, so they have experience in something this UK team doesn't have.

I want UK to win, but I think Wichita State wins this one.
There doing the exact same thing as they did yesterday.

Randles forcing shots.
We started Johnson again for some unexplained reason.
14-13 Cats w/ 12:40 remaining in the 1st!
Its looking just like the last game UK played only the roles are reversed
Down 6 at half. UK gave up at least that many on lazy plays on offense or the game is at least tied. Have to play better ball control and better d on screens. Gave up too many easy ones on D
Kentucky doesn't seem to play much defense. Wichita State gets a lot of easy scores around and under the basket and Kentucky struggles for a shot. It doesn't look good at halftime.
50-46 Cats w/ 13:11 IN THE 2ND.....Doesn't look good for the shockers with an 8th seed beating on a 1!!!
This WS team looks the same as KSU
Same talent leave IMO.

NO WAY this team should be close in this game.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:This WS team looks the same as KSU
Same talent leave IMO.

NO WAY this team should be close in this game.

3's keeping them in it
Key FTs for Randle...

Huge 77-74, now 77-76 with 7.2 seconds remaining. Harrison at the line...
You nay sayers can kiss the baby if the Cats win it...:biglmao:
78-76 Cats with 3 seconds remaining...wsu has possesion after calling TO.

Believing in you Cats!!!
Oh crap 3 second :yikes:
64SUR Wrote:Oh crap 3 second :yikes:

Easy bud...just .2!

It's all about the placement!!!
YES and a BIG BBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!
On to the 16 and congrats on a great win UK Wildcats!!!
Yea baby!!!
I really enjoyed the last few minutes of this game.
I think Wichita State had two key things going for them. One was the Early kid, without him, they may not hold a .500 record and the fact that they get luckier than crap. The kid banking the 3 in, the stepping over the line, it just all started to accumulate.
Im glad it didn't go into overtime. The Lville game should be fun. I don't think they gave us much of a game last time out.
IMHO, this could be a tougher game than a potential elite 8 matchup with Tenn/Mich.