Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who is the biggest surprise this year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was just wondering what people think about who is the biggest surprise in the mountains this year?
Jenkins is a surprise!!!
fox sports Wrote:Jenkins is a surprise!!!
Its funny you should say that cause I play for Jenkins lol :letsparty
fox sports Wrote:Jenkins is a surprise!!!

I agree!!!!:thumpsup:
from last year to this year jenkins is two diffrent teams. No one thought they could even come close to going to the playoffs. now they look like there going to make it.
Another team that is a surprise is KCC what happen to them? at the first of the year it looked like they were going to have a great year, and it looked like bobby o was going to be the talk of the mountains, but it isnt looking to good for them now.
yeah Jenkins is a huge suprise.. its about time we all steped up.. yeah.. i play for jenkins, and this is the best year Jenkins has ever had.. WERE A TEAM finally.. there no I's on this team...
Ill agree and say Jenkins is a big suprise this year...This was supposed to be the worse Jenkins team in a long time but they have stepped up this year, congrats guys!
I would say that Breathitt is a suprise, I did not think they would have the record that they have....that being said, they still are a year away from being good IMO.
I agree Brahma there. Breathitt really impressed me against Western. Hey Big win vs. Harlan up there too even if it wasn't high scoring. Next year they roll!
Boomer86 Wrote:Ill agree and say Jenkins is a big suprise this year...This was supposed to be the worse Jenkins team in a long time but they have stepped up this year, congrats guys!

No this sopose to be the BEST year jenkins has since coach johnson has been there.. and i think its showin.. thanks for the support..
As far as the last few weeks, I'd have to say Prestonsburg. Many thought the Blackcats would have a subpar again this season. They're looking down the barrell of a home playoff game.
Boomer86 Wrote:Ill agree and say Jenkins is a big suprise this year...This was supposed to be the worse Jenkins team in a long time but they have stepped up this year, congrats guys!
\

whats wrong man? mad because they are better then you were last year?? your just like everyone else in jenkins if you not part of it you dont care if they win or lose. acutally you probley rather see them lose.
:redboxer:
:devilflam
Jenkins is a big surprise thsi year!!!
And im glad that the football program at jenkins has finally got on track...this is what jenkins needed and im proud to go to jenkins!!!!
football_fan Wrote:\

whats wrong man? mad because they are better then you were last year?? your just like everyone else in jenkins if you not part of it you dont care if they win or lose. acutally you probley rather see them lose.
:redboxer:
:devilflam

what are you talking about the guy congratulated Jenkins....
Breathitt and Leslie
Magoffin county
Jenkins
I remember seeing Jenkins play Pikeville last year and seeing how much they needed to improve. For that team to be contending for a playoff spot this year is a suprise to me hats off to the players and coaches of the cavs.
Leslie.
kcc has really let me down alot... first of the year they come out playing hard nose football... now it is like kcc doesnt even care if they win or not.... idk wat has gotten into them.... they need to get back on track right now and give middlesbro all they have for the humiliating loss to leslie county.
Jenkins by far
Lawrence County because I thought we would do better.
ERHS has held ground against some teams that usually run over them. First extremely close Pike Co. Bowl in a long time. I was astonished at how well they played in that game.
I think KCC is a surprise they got progressively worse
Magoffin county
Jenkins and Breathitt this year good job guys keep up the good work
The College One Wrote:Jenkins and Breathitt this year good job guys keep up the good work
Sounds good to me
alltimeplayer5 Wrote:kcc has really let me down alot... first of the year they come out playing hard nose football... now it is like kcc doesnt even care if they win or not.... idk wat has gotten into them.... they need to get back on track right now and give middlesbro all they have for the humiliating loss to leslie county.
They have been a suprise because they were supposed to have the pieces in place to at least field a descent team.
I have to say, Jenkins and well Valley...Wish the best of luck to both teams..
I think SV is the biggest surprise. They are 5-1 and I heard they should have won against Grundy. We'll see Friday how good they really are. Maybe the player that gets all the off-side penalities will be there. Their district games are still to come. We'll see how they measure up.
Pages: 1 2