Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New England 38 - Cincinnati 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I saw this one coming. Palmer looked bad, and that defense is really bad. Until the Bungles can stop the run they don't have a chance to do anything in the post-season.
BFritz Wrote:I got 50 on the Bengals in real life with them giving up 6 to the Patriots, so I'll hold off on this bet............... probly

Tough break Fritz
alfus21 Wrote:I saw this one coming. Palmer looked bad, and that defense is really bad. Until the Bungles can stop the run they don't have a chance to do anything in the post-season.
The immaculate Palmer looking bad...whoa Alfus you might have just started a revolution w/ the WHO DEY nation...nah I also seen this one coming..and in a way kind of glad...they aren't as good as most of the Bandwagon Bengals say...still got a long way to go CINCY
EEWWWW..... I bet some lost "money" ... LOL.... on this one!!!
The run D played one good quarter and that was it! Not sure if the loss of Henry was a big deal. This was a good game going into the 3rd. Cincinnati needed to score more than field goals on the first two scores. This is still one of the better teams in the NFL. New England is a solid team and have been for the past 5 or 6 years. I don't feel that bad about this loss! The Bengals will grow from this and move on. Its not the end of the world in Cincinnati as many of the haters would hope! Palmer was 20 of 35 for 245 no TD or INT's. The biggest problem that I saw was the fact that we never could get to Brady!
Bfritz..where Are You..because Your Awesome Bengals Got There Hearts Ripped Out And Showed To Them Before They Hit The Ground!!!!!
And To Chris Henry..this Buds For You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Bfritz..where Are You..because Your Awesome Bengals Got There Hearts Ripped Out And Showed To Them Before They Hit The Ground!!!!!
And To Chris Henry..this Buds For You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again!!!!!!!!!!!!

They had the lead on the NFL's greatest modern dynasty through the first quarter, and kept it close into the fourth. I never said they'd go undefeated, all teams lose at some point. They made a few mistakes, without which they're winning the game by a pretty good margin, and then who knows what happens.

Also, Palmer took some hard shots, but he kept standing tall in the pocket. You and Alfus and other people have said so many times how he'll be scared and will be horrible. 245 yards with getting smashed, sacked, and hurried all day. he did fumble twice, but that was just getting the ball smacked from his hands.

So, please, keep talking trash like it has merit
BFritz Wrote:They had the lead on the NFL's greatest modern dynasty through the first quarter, and kept it close into the fourth. I never said they'd go undefeated, all teams lose at some point. They made a few mistakes, without which they're winning the game by a pretty good margin, and then who knows what happens.

Also, Palmer took some hard shots, but he kept standing tall in the pocket. You and Alfus and other people have said so many times how he'll be scared and will be horrible. 245 yards with getting smashed, sacked, and hurried all day. he did fumble twice, but that was just getting the ball smacked from his hands.

So, please, keep talking trash like it has merit

The Bengles don't have a chance to contend this season if they can't even come close to a down "Patriots" team.

Dude, I don't know what Palmer you're seeing, but he's not been all that great this season. The two more fumbles already surpasses last season, and thanks for the defininition of what a fumble is, I thought it might be something else. Smile
Fumbles from a QB means you are too tense from a D-Line or Linebackers! IT is football so quit being his excuse maker..Held a lead through the first quarter..ARE YOU KIDDING ME MAN.. What does that mean, lol...THEY GOT BEAT 38-13..THAT IS A BUTTKICKING REGARDLESS MAN!
alfus21 Wrote:The Bengles don't have a chance to contend this season if they can't even come close to a down "Patriots" team.

Dude, I don't know what Palmer you're seeing, but he's not been all that great this season. The two more fumbles already surpasses last season, and thanks for the defininition of what a fumble is, I thought it might be something else. Smile

The Palmer I'm seeing is the guy who isn't afraid when you said he'd be afraid to do anything. I pointed out that that's what a fumble is because you said he'd be scared and fumble and stuff when he got hit,

He's not all that great this season, but he's good, especially against the Patriots. The Patriots may have a "down" offense, but their defense is still one of the best in the NFL. Today, their offense played well too.
My son is 7 the first Superbowl he remembers was when the Patriots won and since the he has wanted be Tom Brady when he grows up. He has rubbed this in my face all evening (Dad likes Cinn). I have to say today Tom Brady was untouchable.
alfus21 Wrote:The Bengles don't have a chance to contend this season if they can't even come close to a down "Patriots" team.

New England also only has one loss this season, and haven't played horrible teams. So, keep posting the Smile like you were right and you don't care, because you've been right with nothing yet
The Bengals just botched it. No D today. They better get that fixed if they want to have post-season success this year. Beating the Steelers doesn't make your season.
BFritz Wrote:New England also only has one loss this season, and haven't played horrible teams. So, keep posting the Smile like you were right and you don't care, because you've been right with nothing yet

You're right, I wasn't right today. I mean I just bet all my points on the Patriots to win as a joke.

And I don't care, and was right. Palmer hasn't been good. Those fumles are a sign of weakness and being scared to get hit. If he wasn't scared he'd buckle down harder and worry more about not dropping the ball. That should tell you something when he already has 2 more fumbles this sesaon than last.
BFritz Wrote:Today, their offense played well too.

No, the Bengals Defense is just that bad.
alfus21 Wrote:You're right, I wasn't right today. I mean I just bet all my points on the Patriots to win as a joke.

And I don't care, and was right. Palmer hasn't been good. Those fumles are a sign of weakness and being scared to get hit. If he wasn't scared he'd buckle down harder and worry more about not dropping the ball. That should tell you something when he already has 2 more fumbles this sesaon than last.

Has the 8th highest QB rating in the league, how do you account for that? Also, how stupid can you be? If he was scared, he'd buckle down whenever someone got near him, but he stands tall and doesn't worry about taking shots. You got it backwards. That's like a kid getting in a fight and saying "I wasn't afraid of him, so I ran for my life instead of standing strong and facing him."

Fumbles are a problem, but, like today, it was just getting the ball smacked from his hands, it wasn't him getting hit and fumbling cause he can't take a hit
BFritz Wrote:Has the 8th highest QB rating in the league, how do you account for that? Also, how stupid can you be? If he was scared, he'd buckle down whenever someone got near him, but he stands tall and doesn't worry about taking shots. You got it backwards. That's like a kid getting in a fight and saying "I wasn't afraid of him, so I ran for my life instead of standing strong and facing him."

Fumbles are a problem, but, like today, it was just getting the ball smacked from his hands, it wasn't him getting hit and fumbling cause he can't take a hit[

He probably won't have the 8th highest after today.

Why was the ball not smacked from his hands this much last year? He's fumbling a lot more, and that means something isn't right. I'll probably admit he doesn't look as "scared" as I originally said, but he just doesn't look half as good as last year meaning the injury has affected him.

Either way, it doesn't matter anymore. Because the Bungles are going no where fast with that awful defense.
alfus21 Wrote:No, the Bengals Defense is just that bad.

Really? They're 12th in least points allowed in the league before today, but I guess they're just that bad? Good call, justify that comment as not just hating them.

Also, by the way, they gave up 38 today, but they were put in some horrible positions, and they played a down game, it happens.
BFritz Wrote:Really? They're 12th in least points allowed in the league before today, but I guess they're just that bad? Good call, justify that comment as not just hating them.

Also, by the way, they gave up 38 today, but they were put in some horrible positions, and they played a down game, it happens.

38 points today! To a down offense, and Brady hadn't played well at all. 38 points! That's how I justify my comment. Simple as that. It's common sense. 12th going into today, and nowhere near that tomorrow morning.

38 Points. That's how bad the defense is. When you let Maroney and Dillon run all over you.
alfus21 Wrote:38 points today! To a down offense, and Brady hadn't played well at all. 38 points! That's how I justify my comment. Simple as that. It's common sense. 12th going into today, and nowhere near that tomorrow morning.

38 Points. That's how bad the defense is. When you let Maroney and Dillon run all over you.

Are they not allowed to have a down day? Is every team that plays one bad game horrible?

By the way, 38 points isn't telling of the actual play of the defense, because they got put in some bad situations.
BFritz Wrote:Are they not allowed to have a down day? Is every team that plays one bad game horrible?

By the way, 38 points isn't telling of the actual play of the defense, because they got put in some bad situations.

Yeah, a down day. Let's just say that's what all the teams Cinci has played has had. Your "down" day doesn't sound so good then. Your excuses are ludicrous!

A down day. That's seriously hilarious.

And they were put in bad situations why? Because the Bengals sucked today, right?

Now that the Bungles are done with the cupcakes it will be fun to see how the rest of the year goes.

The Patriots exposed them today, and now every team knows what it takes to beat the Bengals. A steady does of RUN.
Fritz is the only one making excuses. Every other Bengal fan knows that they got their asses handed to them with no excuses. The run defense was horrible, and Palmer really doesn't look the same at all in my opinion.

The rest of the season will be a joke for the Bengal nation!

Who dey gonna lose to next!?
Right, they might have had a down day BFritz, so why are you making up EVERY EXCUSE IN THE BOOK? THEY GOT THERE ASSES WHIPPED TODAY BY AN AVERAGE TEAM WHO HAS HAD SUCCESS IN YEARS PAST! Maybe Coach Lewis needs to get rid of his thug acting distractions (Chris Henry). BTW, WAY TO LET YOUR TEAM DOWN AGAIN HENRY..AND AGAIN AND AGAIN...Nice coaching move to keep him there Marv!
alfus21 Wrote:Yeah, a down day. Let's just say that's what all the teams Cinci has played has had. Your "down" day doesn't sound so good then. Your excuses are ludicrous!

A down day. That's seriously hilarious.

And they were put in bad situations why? Because the Bengals sucked today, right?

Now that the Bungles are done with the cupcakes it will be fun to see how the rest of the year goes.

The Patriots exposed them today, and now every team knows what it takes to beat the Bengals. A steady does of RUN.

They got put in bad situations because they'd get pinned deep in their own territory and have to punt it giving the other team good field position. The fumbles also put them in bad positions. Not every team will run the ball as easy as the Patriots did. You forget the Patriots have a top offensive line in the NFL, Jonathan Joseph being injured also hurt the Bengals, and I believe there was a few more injuries.

The Bengals lose one to the NFL's only dynasty, and all of you, especially you alfus, come out of the woodwork and talk like you've been completely right about everything, when you were completely wrong about everything til this game.

They played a bad game, it happens, it happens to all teams.
MRC06 Wrote:Fritz is the only one making excuses. Every other Bengal fan knows that they got their asses handed to them with no excuses. The run defense was horrible, and Palmer really doesn't look the same at all in my opinion.

The rest of the season will be a joke for the Bengal nation!

Who dey gonna lose to next!?

Show me where I made an excuse. show me one. I explained that the loss wasn't as bad as everybody is saying, but they still got beat by the NFL's sole remaining dynasty. All of you didn't say shit when the Bengals started 3 and 0, then they lose one game, and you try to act like it makes the wins not matter and like you were all right all along. By the way, asses handed to them??? Bengals were up 6 through the first, down only one til late in the 3rd, and then it got away, it happens. It happens to a lot of NFL teams. It was one game, against a very good New England team, who played very well. Bengals got outplayed, but it doesn't mean there season is a failure or over. All of you just jump on it cause it's the first chance you've gotten all season.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Right, they might have had a down day BFritz, so why are you making up EVERY EXCUSE IN THE BOOK? THEY GOT THERE ASSES WHIPPED TODAY BY AN AVERAGE TEAM WHO HAS HAD SUCCESS IN YEARS PAST! Maybe Coach Lewis needs to get rid of his thug acting distractions (Chris Henry). BTW, WAY TO LET YOUR TEAM DOWN AGAIN HENRY..AND AGAIN AND AGAIN...Nice coaching move to keep him there Marv!

Henry didn't even play in the game....... good call though...... that was completely and totally relevant in a thread about the game this week...... I haven't made any excuses...... not one......... I've explained that they had a few things go wrong but didn't play as horrible as all you are saying. An average team who has had success in years past....... their 3-1 record definitely proves your point that they're only average. Only having allowed the 7th most points scored also proves your point. They played a bad game, they made some mistakes, it happens to every team. Also, you haven't said a word about the first three wins, you wait for one loss and play it off like they're 0 and 4 with the NFL's worst team. 29 other teams have lost at least one game, why are they not being called horrible and a joke?
alfus21 Wrote:I saw this one coming. Palmer looked bad, and that defense is really bad. Until the Bungles can stop the run they don't have a chance to do anything in the post-season.

By the way, if they had lost any of the first three games, you would have been saying "I saw this coming." You've only lightly admitted that you were wrong about any of the first games.
K..BFRITZ..what does 38-13 sound like to you?
Yeah I'd be going crazy too if I was a Bengals fan and just got spanked 38-13 by a Patriots team that couldn't do anything to the Broncos but could spank the Bengals around.

Remember Playboy, Palmer only fumbled because the ball was knocked out of his hands..Smile Smile Smile That's not an excuse or anything.
Yeah I guess Palmer is just that good. I mean he does have an amazing 6 Touchdowns to 8 Turnover ratio. He's doing great this year!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:K..BFRITZ..what does 38-13 sound like to you?

Was very tight til the 4th quarter, I guess they got lucky in the first three quarters?

Patriots outplayed them, but if the Patriots play well, they'll outplay anyone.
alfus21 Wrote:Yeah I'd be going crazy too if I was a Bengals fan and just got spanked 38-13 by a Patriots team that couldn't do anything to the Broncos but could spank the Bengals around.

Remember Playboy, Palmer only fumbled because the ball was knocked out of his hands.. That's not an excuse or anything.

That wasn't an excuseSmile it was saying he wasn't scared and didn't lose a fumble cause he got hit or was scared like you said all alongSmile He just got the ball knocked out of his hands, which could happen to anyone Smile Patriots aren't great every game, but they normally make plays when they have to, and they're normally the best defense in the NFL, not to mention clutch on offense. They were also playing without Henry, he's an added dimension and makes their offense a lot more dangerous. Patriots scored the two touchdows in the fourth because the Bengals fumbled deep in their own territory twice, so, take away the fumbles, and it's a whole new ballgame.
BFritz Wrote:That wasn't an excuseSmile it was saying he wasn't scared and didn't lose a fumble cause he got hit or was scared like you said all alongSmile He just got the ball knocked out of his hands, which could happen to anyone Smile Patriots aren't great every game, but they normally make plays when they have to, and they're normally the best defense in the NFL, not to mention clutch on offense. They were also playing without Henry, he's an added dimension and makes their offense a lot more dangerous. Patriots scored the two touchdows in the fourth because the Bengals fumbled deep in their own territory twice, so, take away the fumbles, and it's a whole new ballgame.

It's an excuse, and you're the only one making them. I'll pretend you didn't say the Patriots are the best defense in the NFL, because they're probably not even top 5. Henry wouldn't have made up a 25 point difference, anyway you look at it. Which by the way that's another excuse you added. The Bengals fumbled twice, meaning the Bengals aren't good. They did fumble, and it wasn't a whole new ball game. They got destroyed. End of story.
Pages: 1 2