Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best player(s) in the 56th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
IMO this would be the best in the 56th

Owsley- Combs, Murrell
Powell- Anderson, Jones
Estill- Reynolds, Rader
Lee- Bowling, Johnson

I may re-ajust a few later
Owsley:
The only real talent I see there is Kendra Combs, she handles the ball well, and can shoot a bit.

Powell:
I would have to say that they have quite a few good players. From the starters I would say Jones, McFarland, & Tharpe would be the best. But they have a deep bench as well. Such as Barnett, Rogers, and Lacy.

Estill:
Their main talent this year will be Brooke Reynolds. She can penetrate, score, and handle the ball well. The only thing about her that holds her back is she plays to aggressive when she gets upset or angry, and sometimes draws easy fouls. JMO

Lee:
Their best player I would have to say is Bowling. She plays her position well, and she also plays good D. Courtney Johnson follows not far behind. She is probably going to be Lee's go to post this year. IMO
ur_#1_fan Wrote:Owsley:
The only real talent I see there is Kendra Combs, she handles the ball well, and can shoot a bit.

Powell:
I would have to say that they have quite a few good players. From the starters I would say Jones, McFarland, & Tharpe would be the best. But they have a deep bench as well. Such as Barnett, Rogers, and Lacy.

Estill:
Their main talent this year will be Brooke Reynolds. She can penetrate, score, and handle the ball well. The only thing about her that holds her back is she plays to aggressive when she gets upset or angry, and sometimes draws easy fouls. JMO

Lee:
Their best player I would have to say is Bowling. She plays her position well, and she also plays good D. Courtney Johnson follows not far behind. She is probably going to be Lee's go to post this year. IMO
You think Owsley has just one good player?Rolleyes
Are you ever in for a surprise!
I agree with ur #1 fan.
How can u say that Owsley only has one good player? Yes, Kendra Combs is good, but its a team effort that gets the win. Its going to be hard for teams to stop the WHOLE team...not just one.

Owsley -For right now, Combs, Murrell
Powell- Jones, Anderson
Estill - Rader, Reynolds
Lee - Bowling, Murrey
As with Powell
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:You think Owsley has just one good player?Rolleyes
Are you ever in for a surprise!
And this bodes well for Owsley, because I think Kendra Combs is the best player in the 56th district.
allstar2244 Wrote:How can u say that Owsley only has one good player? Yes, Kendra Combs is good, but its a team effort that gets the win. Its going to be hard for teams to stop the WHOLE team...not just one.

Owsley -For right now, Combs, Murrell
Powell- Jones, Anderson
Estill - Rader, Reynolds
Lee - Bowling, Murrey

Very well said allstar2244
Powell - Jones and Anderson
Lee- Bowling and Murrey
Owsley-Combs
Estill-Rader Reynolds and the twins if they get back into the swing of things
1.combs-owsley
2.tharpe-powell
3.reynolds-estill