Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: McCracken County 81 Wayne County 74 (KHSAA Sweet 16 1st RD)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Upset!!!!!!

McCracken was 34-43 from FT's......Wayne County was 17-28

McCracken will play winner of Knott Central/Bowling Green tomorrow in the quarter-finals
Wow... This is good for Knott if they can get by Bowling Green.
Congrats to MC for beating the most overrated team in the state. This is what happens when you have no size, no bench, and play nobody away from home. All that home cooking cant help you when you are on the big stage. Once again Congrats and Good luck to MC you have put a smile on this face.:hilarious:
The Crack played a great game today. They took the cards top two scorers out of the game with good on the ball defence. They took the scoring opportunities given to them and did not try to force anything. They had high intensity form the very start. It was apparent that Wayne was not ready for this. I will say to make an overated statement sounds like sour grapes. Go Crack.
Cards shot terribly today and McCracken took advantage. Good season by the Cards. Anytime you lose just 2 games you've done something right.

I disagree with previous poster. Cards beat 2 teams in the sweet sixteen and their only loss in the reg season was to a team that was defeated in their region by a major upset.
Not to mention Cardinals did win their region that had 2 other top 20 teams.
Congrats to McCracken. They are well coached and had a great game plan. Wayne was cold from everywhere and missed shots they normally make. I think missing so many free throws hurt their confidence more than anything.....I could see heads droop every time a free throw was missed from about the second quarter on.

Wayne has had a great season and only lose one contributor. Good luck next year boys.
hard to shoot good at rupp. If you have played alot in those big open type gyms it makes a huge difference good season wayne. good luck to the crack
Great season cardinals. Good luck McCracken, stick to your game plan and you have a great shot at Saturday night. Both of these schools getting to the state tournament, and being merged schools, what a way to bring community together. We could see a lot of these two schools for years to come.
Leave it to arrow to make his smart alec remarks about the Cardinals, Its been a terrific season and we wont cry about officiating like you have on so many posts.