Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Morgan @ Estill Predictions...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
?????
Morgan Easily
I'll take Morgan 42-7
Morgan 40-22
Morgan Wins back to back games and still try to fight for the playoffs.

45-7
Morgan will win.......probably end up 4th in the district
Morgan Easy.
Morgan is still missing their starting fb and qb. Neither will return for the season. Morgan lost 20-14 to West Carter. I say Morgan wins the games their supposed too but will miss the playoffs due to the West loss. Russell,Flemming,East and West are probably going to be your 4. If Morgan would have been full-strength all year could have been a diff. story. Morgan set school record Friday scoring 53 points in one half.
morgan!
morgan co wins this one 49-21
i think it will be a good game estill did alright against fleming the rushed for 269 yards. they also got a new running back that is looking good.
I hear the kid from Texas is pretty good. The double wing suits him. Run the ball Estill, Control the clock and you will be much better.
Getum-Choppin Wrote:I hear the kid from Texas is pretty good. The double wing suits him. Run the ball Estill, Control the clock and you will be much better.

He's From California...
I didn't know Estill was a private school? LOL kiddin
If Estill sticks with their ground game, this will be close. Not only is their double wing a tough offense, but it eats up a lot of clock.
This might be closer than expected. Guess we'll see Friday. I picked Morgan 40-22 but something tells me it might be a close game if Estill stays on the ground.
It depends on how good Estill's def. is. If they can control Morgan then Estill wins hands down. But i don't see that. Pulling for Morgan this week.
Morgan runs that 3-5 defense, I think a double tight double wing could give that some problems.Morgan will be without starting fb and qb for the rest of the season. I think Morgan wins but it might get close for a while. If Estill wins wont be no upset being Morgan has won 1 game so far. Just got a gut feeling Estill might just pull it off this Friday.
What is the status of #5 for Estill (kid from California)? He left the Fleming game in the 4th quarter with, I believe, a shoulder injury. He is a good back and could potentially be the difference in this game.
thecoacher Wrote:What is the status of #5 for Estill (kid from California)? He left the Fleming game in the 4th quarter with, I believe, a shoulder injury. He is a good back and could potentially be the difference in this game.

He Is Okay...Will Be Playing This Week...If I Am Not Mistaken...Seemed Fine At School Today Tho...LOL
this is going to be a good game to watch friday night then i made my pred. earlier its goin to be down to the wire then i believe seein both these teams play good luck to both teams