Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fleming Co. vs. Powell Co. predictions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Fleming co. will be way too much for an injured, young Powell co. team. Powell has some good young talent but is a year and a district realignment away from being competitive. I look for a better showing from Powell this week but Fleming will be the second spot behind Russell. Fleming 47 Powell 16
Powell plays 6 freshman on both sides, pays off next season.
Fleming Easy.
I am going to go out on a run here and say Powell. Yea Powell got beat by Morgan and West 65-6 and 61-26. Big whoop our players were injured just as much as those were and our guys are still healing up from the Russell game. I believe in Powell and if they can play hard then they can play with Fleming Co. I know they can, these guys have heart, it may not show on the scoreboard but I know they do. I'm picking Powell by less than 1 TD. Good luck Powell Co Pirates. Hope you all do good. Play your A game and don't worry about what the people in Powell say. You all have a good coach that knows what he is doing. Listen to him, play hard, stick some people and fly to the ball and you all can come out with a win Friday night.
The College One Wrote:I am going to go out on a run here and say Powell. Yea Powell got beat by Morgan and West 65-6 and 61-26. Big whoop our players were injured just as much as those were and our guys are still healing up from the Russell game. I believe in Powell and if they can play hard then they can play with Fleming Co. I know they can, these guys have heart, it may not show on the scoreboard but I know they do. I'm picking Powell by less than 1 TD. Good luck Powell Co Pirates. Hope you all do good. Play your A game and don't worry about what the people in Powell say. You all have a good coach that knows what he is doing. Listen to him, play hard, stick some people and fly to the ball and you all can come out with a win Friday night.
Great post Tank! I hope Powell plays well and plays hard for the sake of pride and coach Jones.
Fleming by alot.
Fleming by how ever many they want. I think Powell needs to look over this week and get ready for Estill.
OK we beat you guys three years in a row. We still have more teams to look forward to than you guys sorry.
The College One Wrote:ok we beat you guys three years in a row we still have more teams to look foward to than you guys sorry

I'd be getting ready for Estill if I were you...You may have beat us...But that's in the past...We have seniors that are NOT going to make it easy for ya'll at all...So if you think we'll be an easy win...Think again!
Hey this is a Flemming vs. Powell post. Coach Jones over there at Powell isnt even thinking about Estill the last game of the season at all right now. Take it 1 week at a time.
Play At Powell Or Fleming???
I'm sure the Estill Vs Powell Forum will be a big fight. I'm sure of it. But as I recall 2 years ago in 2005 you guys had seniors and state power lifters and Powell won.
Fleming Co should win easy.
Powell Vs. Fleming....where Do They Play...powell Or Fleming....who Has Home Field Advantage? Anybody Gonna Tell Me?????
Game is at Fleming Co.
oooooooohhhhhhhhh like we're so scared of you all. But we have better opponents to worry about than Estill right now. We have East Carter and we are focusing on Fleming Co this week not you all so just calm down.
The College One Wrote:oooooooohhhhhhhhh like were so scared of you all but we have more better opponents to worry about than Estill right now we have east carter and we are focusing on Fleming co this not you all so just calm down

Ok...Whatever...We are completely calm..LOL... No big deal...No need for drama...That's just stupid...We'll just play the game when it happens and whatever happens, happens...No big deal....Ok???? Smile
Thanks Gold Charger...Good luck to Powell...They will need it if they have as many bullcrap calls as we did against us...The refs will "Not See" a lot of calls too...Best of luck to Powell.
Im pulling for powell to win but i doubt it will happen
Powell- 7
Fleming- 48
Estillfootballgirl Wrote:Thanks Gold Charger...Good luck to Powell...They will need it if they have as many bullcrap calls as we did against us...The refs will "Not See" a lot of calls too...Best of luck to Powell.
We really do have some split personality stuff going on here lol
Getum-Choppin Wrote:We really do have some split personality stuff going on here lol

Ha Ha...I Dont Have A Split Personality...LOL...I Just Kno How They Played And We Did Have A Lot Of "OVERLOOKED" Things That Happened...So I Wish You Guys Luck Cuz If Its Anything Like Last Week...Ya'll Will Have To Blow Them Out To Even Have Much Of A Chance With The Flags
Powell won't blow out Fleming anyways. I just hope they come out and play hard.
I really did hear the kid from Arkansas was good.(lol I know it's California).
Well...Ya Never Kno What Can Happen....Thats All You Really Can Do...We Played Hard And Had A Bunch Of Bad Calls But Oh Well Cant Change It Now....Yea Cameron Is Good I Suppose...LOL...You Didnt Kno It Was California Til I Told You
fleming co wins
Im just hopin no1 gets injured
Fleming isn't a very physical football team. Run alot of spread, Trips, Bunch. Try to kill you with the short routes. Qb is always given the green light to run. Physical teams like Russell always have their number. Fleming is a solid, not great football team every year.
Best of luck to Powell and Coach Jones
Iron_Man5 Wrote:Im just hopin no1 gets injured

Why would someone say this? This is stupid. Should be banned.
Fleming
UK06 Wrote:Why would someone say this? This is stupid. Should be banned.

Powell has had several injuries in past games. I can understand completely, why he would say that. He just hopes that no one else gets any more injuries. I believe that a RB and a QB may be injured and out for the season.
Originally Posted by Iron_Man5
Im just hopin no1 gets injured

no1= No one NOT number 1

KAPEESH !!!!
Pages: 1 2