Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Teens Charged With Torturing Disabled Boy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Two teenage girls are behind bars following allegations that they carried out a campaign of harassment against a mentally-challenged boy including stabbing him, dragging him by the hair and forcing him to engage in sex acts with an animal.

The St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office said 17-year-old Lauren Bush and an unnaned 15-year-old girl - both students at Chopticon High School in Morganza, Maryland - recorded the assaults against the autistic 16-year-old victim on their cell phones.

Read More at: http://www.fox17.com/news/features/top-s...0249.shtml
Pure evil. Who in their right mind would do something like this to a disabled kid?
This is absolutely sickening! Who could possibly do this to a human being?
I can't even wrap my head around this!
Makes no sense...
This is sickening to me :Sad04:
Based on the country's current criminal justice system, more than likely.... those involved will take a plea deal. They might serve less than 2 years at a juvenile detention center.

As bad as these crimes are...... TRUST ME, there are events like this that happen all the time and our wonderful justice system fails.

I have been in the criminal justice field for awhile.... I've been employed by the Ky. State Corrections, a county Sheriff's Office and currently the Federal Bureau of Prisons.

Our nation's justice system SUCKS! Between liberal laws, political correctness and "fairness groups"..... justice has taken a back seat.

And by the way.... if the public really knew how prison systems are operated, they would stroke out.
I seen this a couple of weeks.
Even I have no words.