Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Florida sweeps UK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Florida with the KO today..

Good comeback for the cats today as well though
First time in 35 years that any team has beaten UK three times in one year.
Happy with the close game with a chance to win it. But you have to get a shot off! Keep it in the guards hands. Not a randel fan, he is just a bulldozer making bad decisions and plays lazy at times. Proud of the way the cats played I'm tourney. I think UK knocks out first #1 team in the big dance.
sstack Wrote:Happy with the close game with a chance to win it. But you have to get a shot off! Keep it in the guards hands. Not a randel fan, he is just a bulldozer making bad decisions and plays lazy at times. Proud of the way the cats played I'm tourney. I think UK knocks out first #1 team in the big dance.

I think UK has a good chance to be Wichita St. I am not sold on WSU at all.
Only loss this year I'm happy with. I dont like an 8 seed but Either way this game wasn't changing the seeding. The SEC championship game is as worthless as tits on a bore hog.

If I'm a Florida or Wichita fan I would be nervous. One undefeated,, one on a 25 game win streak. Going into the NCAA tourney.
I usually don't complain about the Refs but IMO the first half was called clearly in favor of the Gators!! They called touch fouls on UK and let the Gators hammer UK on the other end. Plus the missed foul call on Randle on the Free throw rebound was terrible, the UF player pushed Randle out of the way and then went over his back! I can't complain about Coach Cal's coaching his team played well in the SEC Tournament! I will say I didn't care much for the play he called at the end of the game. I would have like to seen a dribble hand off play with a triangle of Offensive rebounders. I thought the play Cal called was more suited for D. Rose or John Wall type PG. IMO if UK meets the Gators in the NCAA the Cats will win! The Gators are over rated, I think there PG is a choker, he missed key Foul Shots today and that will come back and bite the gators later on!
I still think with the right setup, we could beat this FLA team handily every time.
We just let teams jump outfront way to much.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I still think with the right setup, we could beat this FLA team handily every time.
We just let teams jump outfront way to much.

The Cats turned the ball over too much today! A key for this to is to limit turnovers any shot at the rim gives them chance for the Offensive rebound. I am starting to think that this teams best line-up is WCS and Johnson playing together! It makes this team really hard to score on and they rebound very well together.
If Randel is not scoring he don't play hard no matter if you get pushed or not be a man and get the rebound and stop crying. He just needs to play hard Cal should have left him on the bench.
I like the effort in the SEC tournament. If we played like that this year, we would have won about three or four of the games this year. But if it's and butts were candy and nuts we would all have a Merry Christmas all year round. Lol
Seniors