Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell-vs-Lewis Co. Thoughts, Bets and predictions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Russell comes into this game a clear favorite. The only common opponent the two have played is West Carter. With the Devils coming away with a 41-19 win and Lewis Co ending with a 30-34 loss. Looks like Lewis played West tough. Wonder what they will bring to the table next Friday at Lewis Co?
Midee1 Wrote:Russell comes into this game a clear favorite. The only common opponent the two have played is West Carter. With the Devils coming away with a 41-19 win and Lewis Co ending with a 30-34 loss. Looks like Lewis played West tough. Wonder what they will bring to the table next Friday at Lewis Co?

Cmon Midee, Russell beat WC 44-19. Trying to manipulate the point spread or what? Some guys will do anything for points.:devilflam
FBALL Wrote:Cmon Midee, Russell beat WC 44-19. Trying to manipulate the point spread or what? Some guys will do anything for points.:devilflam

Last I heard it was 41-19. I had to leave early in the third quarter to take momma to the hospital. 107.1 was fading in and out so I listened to the Ashland game. You know how those guys are on kiss FM. They do well to tell you the score much less an accurate one.Confusedhh:
russell has this easy
Russell 42

Lewis 12
Midee1 Wrote:Last I heard it was 41-19. I had to leave early in the third quarter to take momma to the hospital. 107.1 was fading in and out so I listened to the Ashland game. You know how those guys are on kiss FM. They do well to tell you the score much less an accurate one.Confusedhh:

They don't exactly paint a clear picture.
Getting closer and closer. What are you thoughts?
Russell by 4 or 5 td's
Russell, with a running clock
Russell
Russell wins how ever they want to. Clark will have a good games as always.
Russel HUGE!
Russell wins,,,,,,,McGlone is nice..............
Russell by alot.
Russell wins easy 50-6. Too much size, Too well coached, Clark is too good.
Clock running in the 3rd.
Russell is to good of a team this year and have been doing great at what they do. To much power and speed here they're looking for that red carpet again. I say Russell-49 Lewis -6
Russell easy winner, Clarke gets another 5 TD's and then some others score also.
Russel by as much as they please
(QUOTE from Rocky III's Clubber Lang)
What's your prediction? ................"PREDICTION?".................Yes, Prediction...
" PAIN" (lol)