Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Co. @ Boyd Co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So after a week off Lawrence Co hits the road and the meat of there District season. With everyone back I look for Lawrence Co to come out on top of this game.

Lawrence Co. 20
Boyd Co 14
Batpuff Wrote:So after a week off Lawrence Co hits the road and the meat of there District season. With everyone back I look for Lawrence Co to come out on top of this game.

Lawrence Co. 20
Boyd Co 14

I thought that Boone Goldsmith was finished for the season and he in my opinion is a bigger loss to this LC team than any of the other players. With such low numbers this year for LC i assume the back up QB will be a pretty good drop off in talent level. This game is a must win for both teams if they have aspirations of a playoff spot. After watching both teams, I think that Boyd Co. is the better team and with LC having to use a new QB this week I believe the mixture of defensive fronts of Boyd Co. will be to much. Both teams have decent running games but the key in a close game like this is home field and strong defense. Ill have to give the edge to Boyd but I can see it going the other way as well. My prediction:

Boyd Co.: 20
Lawrence Co.: 12
Kayaker Wrote:I thought that Boone Goldsmith was finished for the season and he in my opinion is a bigger loss to this LC team than any of the other players. With such low numbers this year for LC i assume the back up QB will be a pretty good drop off in talent level. This game is a must win for both teams if they have aspirations of a playoff spot. After watching both teams, I think that Boyd Co. is the better team and with LC having to use a new QB this week I believe the mixture of defensive fronts of Boyd Co. will be to much. Both teams have decent running games but the key in a close game like this is home field and strong defense. Ill have to give the edge to Boyd but I can see it going the other way as well. My prediction:

Boyd Co.: 20
Lawrence Co.: 12

Well the QB that we have now was our starter at the beginning of the year. He was in there until he got hurt in the 2nd game of the year. He is much faster that Boone, and also throws a good ball... but he is no Boone Goldsmith, we will be fine on that side of the ball and if our D can get it in gear I know we can win this one. But it is at Boyd and the officials have never gone our way in any Boyd Co schools.
This should be one of the best games in the district come Friday night. In my opinion, there will not be many touchdowns made but should make for one exciting game. Hearing that Goldsmith is out for Lawrence Co. I believe they will be more prone to run the ball. If they run the ball like they did against JC then I look for them to take the W! If Boyd Co. defense shows up then I expect Boyd to take it in a close one.

My prediction-
TO CLOSE TO CALL!!!
Should be a very good game that could go either way. But I will go with Boyd by a touchdown.
Taking LC in this one 26 to 20.
Lc 21
Boyd-14
This is a must win for both teams I will take my Dawgs in a classic . I think we will see some fire power from the dawgs they have had 2 weeks to get healthy they had better come out ready though because I don't think boyd is a bad team I think we will have a dog and cat fight come friday night. GO DAWGS:rockon:
Cant wait to see the improvement on both sides of the ball.
I hope we go with a 3 back backfield and run,run run and play smashmouth football.This game will be won on the line,,,right now this game is a 50/50 tossup.I hope we want it more,,Go Dawgs
i hope the dawgs pull it out but just cant bet on that at this time..bc by 12
Best of Luck to both teams it should be an evenly matched game and fun to watch.

Bulldogs 26
Lions 20
Old school Dawg Wrote:I hope we go with a 3 back backfield and run,run run and play smashmouth football.This game will be won on the line,,,right now this game is a 50/50 tossup.I hope we want it more,,Go Dawgs
I think thats what this game is going to come down to and that's who want's it the most. I think Boyd has the advantage playing at home and they have shown sign's of being pretty good but so has LC . But yes if we want it more we can win this game . GO DAWGSTongueirateSho TongueirateSho
I'll take Boyd in a good game. Boyd has made made numerous mistakes this season and it really has made them pay in most games. I think they'll be able to keep this mistakes in line and win a hard fought game.

Boyd 20
Lawrence 13
Tomcat68 Wrote:I'll take Boyd in a good game. Boyd has made made numerous mistakes this season and it really has made them pay in most games. I think they'll be able to keep this mistakes in line and win a hard fought game.

Boyd 20
Lawrence 13

True!!
im gonna go out on a limb and say boyd 27 lawrence 24
Our new qb has got to hold on to the ball.
Its a Toss up to me ! But good luck to the Dawgs !
I have no idea who to pick they are boht good teams and its a toss up for me its going to be a blow-out or less than a touchdown....my pick....well....boyd co by a touchdown
should be a good close game
Has anyone heard how BC field is at this time of the year.
Batpuff Wrote:Has anyone heard how BC field is at this time of the year.

We went to the boyd / mason game and it is NASTY!!!