Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Southwestern 3 Clay County 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
Sounded like a good game. Who pitched for both teams?
Pitching for both teams looked good to be early in the season and considering it was a VERY cold night. I was a little surprised by how long Clay's starter stayed on the mound. I don't think Southwestern has any pitchers ready to go five innings yet. Southwestern scored all three runs in the first inning off three hits but couldn't string anything else together after that. Clay scattered 5 hits in 7 innings but couldn't get anything back-to-back. Good early spring game for both teams.
Was it one of the stud Freshmen that pitched for Clay? I haven't seen them yet, but I'll get to see them tonight.
Hoskins pitched for Clay, and Trevor Howard for Pulaski SW. Clay had rough 1st inning with 3
2 or 3 errors, but looked solid after. Never could string hits together. SW was solid as usual. Always a good game between these two. Meet again next Saturday.
Smith does a good job with the Tigers. Now if he can get his field repaired so he can have a few home games before the season ends!
good win