Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tolsia, WV @ East Ridge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone know anything about Tolsia??? I have never heard of them before and i was wondering if they have a good team or not....But hopefully the Warriors will come out on top and start trying to turn things around up there at the Ridge

What does everyone think about this one???
JWBN4EA Wrote:Does anyone know anything about Tolsia??? I have never heard of them before and i was wondering if they have a good team or not....But hopefully the Warriors will come out on top and start trying to turn things around up there at the Ridge

What does everyone think about this one???

Well they are right across the river from Lawrence Co. They are one of the Powerhouses in WVa year end and year out. They use to be a big game with Lawrence Co until about 7 years ago when they were down and stopped playing us, but since then there program has returned to form. So East Ridge I feel for you if you thought that it was going to be an easy win. I think they have only lost 1 game this year, and talking to some of there coaches they were robbed in that game.

Tolsia 46
ER 06
Yeah..I'm not sure how good Tolsia is this year..but they are usually good. They should whip East Ridge pretty easily.
Tolisa WV by 21
They've been ranked in WV AA top ten all year. The Rebels roll in this one.
Tolsia in this one..
tolsia wins big
I seen Tolsia play Fairland, OH. It was a blow out. Tolsia won like 36-0. Their defence is big and fast. And offence is diverce. Tolsia by huge amounts.
ER will have a long night against Tolisa !

Tolsia--49
EastR--12
no i dont see it happing that way,I think if we can step up our defense i think we'll do ok and i can bet that well work on our offense and defense my predictions is:
east ridge:28
tolsia W VA:20
warriorpride Wrote:no i don't see it happing that way,I think if we can step up our defense i think we'll do OK and i can bet that well work on our offense and defense my predictions is:
east ridge:28
tolsia W VA:20

I hate to be the person of bad news, but ER is no way near the caliber of a team that can compete with Tolsia.
Batpuff Wrote:I hate to be the person of bad news, but ER is no way near the caliber of a team that can compete with Tolsia.

Thats True
East Ridge will go into half time ahead, 12-8 and than Tolsia will roll winning 56-12
OK, from seeing Tolsia in a pre-season scrimmage East Ridge will need to tighten their chin straps just a little more. Tolsia is as physical a team as you will see, BIG hitters. Offense is very good, Defense is better. They have an Evans kid that is touted as one of the better players in WV this year, and deservingly. They listed him at 240 lbs, probably more like 220-225, but can he run. At the scrimmage I attended there were scouts from both Marshall and Ohio State watching him. He isn't a one man team however, they have plenty of good ones. Tolsia will roll in this one. A matchup I would like to see- Tolsia vs. Johnson Central - it would be a dandy.
JC would smoke Tolsia.

I don't think the rebels will have much of a problem with ER though.
I've also seen Tolsia scrimmage against Prestonsburg and Coal Grove, OH ! They beat us by 2 or 3 td's and destroyed Coal Grove ! They can Run and Pass Defense gave up one TD to Pburg and that was it they are Big Strong and most importantly they are disciplined ! ER will have a long night !
Tolsia will take this one easy
doublegun Wrote:OK, from seeing Tolsia in a pre-season scrimmage East Ridge will need to tighten their chin straps just a little more. Tolsia is as physical a team as you will see, BIG hitters. Offense is very good, Defense is better. They have an Evans kid that is touted as one of the better players in WV this year, and deservingly. They listed him at 240 lbs, probably more like 220-225, but can he run. At the scrimmage I attended there were scouts from both Marshall and Ohio State watching him. He isn't a one man team however, they have plenty of good ones. Tolsia will roll in this one. A matchup I would like to see- Tolsia vs. Johnson Central - it would be a dandy.

tolsia's record thus far i belive is 5-1.....they are a powerhouse team....they will have no problem beating east rigde....i don't think er will even get a chance to score...and i agree a tolsia and jc game would be a great match-up....i'll be honest i would hate to see them play schs...the rebels would more than likely come out with a win there.....but the rebels will come away big in this one...:thumpsup:
Sorry East Ridge I see Tolsia beatin you all pretty good
lol
Sarrr Wrote:JC would smoke Tolsia.

I don't think the rebels will have much of a problem with ER though.
I would love to see JC go over to Glen Hayes West Virginia and smoke tolsia.A great game is what it would be unless JC came with the attitude we gonna smoke those guys, and they could get smoked.TongueirateSho
tolsia will kill er.......jc would beat tolsia and wayne would crush them all!!!
WSAZ sports reported that Tolsia is ranked 6th in their division.
Old School Wrote:WSAZ sports reported that Tolsia is ranked 6th in their division.

What Division are they in?
Could get very ugly over at the RIDGE friday night. OUCH!!!!!!!!!

Tolsia-54
ER-12
Good Luck to East Ridge. I seen you guys play last year. Was decent but not enough to pull off a win this Friday. Good Luck.
Old school Dawg Wrote:I would love to see JC go over to Glen Hayes West Virginia and smoke tolsia.A great game is what it would be unless JC came with the attitude we gonna smoke those guys, and they could get smoked.TongueirateSho
i don't think anyone asked about JC and Tolsia, did they....this thread is about Tolsia and ER not about JC
Tolsia wins it by 24
How do you think Belfry would do if they played Tolsia?
Toslia wouldn't have a chance...Belfry would walk all over them
Pages: 1 2