Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ashland vs Mason County Predictions and Bets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
whats everyone think on this one???Ashland{5-1 (loss to Raceland)} and Mason Co.{5-1 (loss to Lafayette)} both come in evenly matched up and will be hungry for the win moving one of them in the 4th spot in the disrict
im going with Ashland on this one in a hard faught battle....this will be a very close game and tough for both teams to do alot on either side of the ball...

Ashland-20

Mason Co.-18
This is the best match up in the Eastern part of the state! Lets put a few points on this game. I see this one a even!
I'll go with the Tomcats on this one.
Ashland 28-14. No way Mason is the favorite.
Ashland
If ashland can get and maintain intensity, Ashland wins, If not.....Ashland wins.
Everyone is saying Ashland will win but Mason Co still has alot more pts than tomcats do !
I really dont know nothing about the Royals this season but Im sure they're just as good as they are every season so ill say this is a toss up
This will be one of the better games to attend this Friday night. I'm not for sure where this game will be played at, but i will say that if it's at Putnam then the Tomcats will take it by at least 1 TD. If it's at Mason then i will take Mason in a close one

At Putnam At Mason[B]
Ashland-20 Ashland-20
Mason-14 Mason-22
The game is at Mason County for any of those wondering.

Tomcats are really starting to roll. Luke Bonner should see even more extended playing time this week.

Ashland - 28
Mason - 7
Ashland is really playing well along the offensive and defensive lines.

Ashland 21
Mason Co 7
Ashand 28-14
I'll take Mason 28-15
Ill say Mason by a TD
The College One Wrote:Ill say Mason by a TD
Your way off on this one Tank(lol) Ashland by 14
Ashland by 14
:letsfightchris hall had a hernia removed tuesday but will still play.
Ashland by 16
Ashland by 2 TD's
Ashland.
UK06 Wrote:Ashland.

Tomcats
Ashland