Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Leslie 39 Knott central 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Eagles soar through their first district game. The Offense finally got it rolling and looked good. The only score Knott had was with about a minuate to go on Leslie's JV.
Knott County has to step up, congrats leslie
congrats leslie
Told everyone this was coming..Like I stated....KCC beats teams that they know and should beat, and just can't face competition of there ability year in and year out! Always hear from KCC fans/opponents/coaches that they lay down later on in the season every year..Congrats Leslie!
Way to go Eagles. They stepped it up when it counts the most. Their offense finally got the ball in the endzone. They looked very good against Knott and Knott is not a bad team. Keep it up Eagles.:rockon:
GoldenHands10 Wrote:Way to go Eagles. They stepped it up when it counts the most. Their offense finally got the ball in the endzone. They looked very good against Knott and Knott is not a bad team. Keep it up Eagles.:rockon:
Hate to disagree with you, but Knott is a bad team.
Congrats Leslie Co!
congrats eagles
Congrats Leslie.
congrats Leslie
Congrats LC
Knott really isn't as bad as you think,, They just need some key players to step up,, i only seen to players ready to play,, Congrats lc
congrats lc..... kcc really needs to start stepping up and they arent going anywhers this year if they dont start playing with the right attitude... i thought this was gonna b a good game i guess i was wronge.... step it up kcc or you really will be a bad team.