Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Henry Clay/Scott County Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This will be a rematch of the 42nd district finals in Frankfort Tuesday night. Henry Clay has been on a roll as of late and Scott County dismantled Madison Central in the semi's. Who do you have in the 4th meeting between these two teams? It should be a great game!
Man, Henry Clay may have been the best team in the state if everyone would have not left. I do not know who the coach is for Henry Clay, but he has done a great job.
Daniel Brown is Henry Clay's coach. I agree with you. He has done a great job with this year's group. This is his second straight trip to the 11th region finals.
Scott Co 68-60
Scott County 76
Henry Clay 64
Mountain Wrote:Man, Henry Clay may have been the best team in the state if everyone would have not left. I do not know who the coach is for Henry Clay, but he has done a great job.

This is Daniel Brown's 10th year as a head coach and 8th year at Henry Clay. He has had some of the most talented teams in the state during his tenure at Henry Clay, which has one of the state's most tradition rich basketball programs. Henry Clay plays in the toughest district in the state and one of the two toughest regions in the state. In Brown's 10 year career he has one district championship and will be competing for his first regional championship tomorrow night.
Scott Co. to me has arguably the best talent overall when talking about the past 12 +years, along with teams like Ballard. Henry Clay has had some talent, but not like Scott Co. in the 11th overall. Coach Brown has done a wonderful job this season. Good Luck to both teams.
FIRST Wrote:Scott Co. to me has arguably the best talent overall when talking about the past 12 +years, along with teams like Ballard. Henry Clay has had some talent, but not like Scott Co. in the 11th overall. Coach Brown has done a wonderful job this season. Good Luck to both teams.

Henry Clay was absolutely loaded last year. They were maybe the most talented team in state.