Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (6) Tennessee 71 (12) Kentucky 70 (SEC Women's Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

An incredible women's basketball game, hate to see the Cats come up just short again. Kentucky has been in the SEC championship game 4 out of the past 5 years and lost every time. Their last and only SEC tournament championship was in 1982.
UK flat out gave this one away.
Led the entire game, everytime UT would get close or tie, UK would stretch it back out to 6-10 points.
Then, the last two minutes, UT didn't miss and UK got rattled.

This should have been a UK victory.
Ref was horrible. One minuets let them play, then ticky tak fouls. Couldn't get any stops at all. For them to potentially be a number one seed we played great to prepare them for tournament.
Wow this is a surprise, I had to leave with about 4 mins left in the game and thought sure they won. They looked great and had the game in control the whole time I was watching.
That little white woman ref sucked.
She decided to grow a pair and call the game close in the second half after completely letting them play in the first half. Then she had to show her ball with about 3 minutes left, when it was her fault they were getting sketchy anyways.

Personally I don't care, but I think she costed UK the game.
That is what thought also. Need to watch film closely. She don't deserve to call anything but nit games. My opinion!